GDT: New York Rangers VS Buffalo Sabres April 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueshirt Believer

Feb 28, 2012
I'm annoyed Kratsov is not playing. Especially when we pratically have no chance of making the playoffs.

They should win both of these games(should not necessarily will).

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

Blueshirt Believer

Feb 28, 2012
Gauthier doesn't deserve to be demoted. That sends the wrong message when his linemate Laf has played worse.
Gauthier is a role player, you can put him wherever you need.

When the hell did he become untouchable?

Otherwise, why is Krav here? To just be with the team for emotional support?

Since, he can't be slotted for 4th line minutes. Who you going to take out? Laf? He is a left wing. Krav is a right wing.

NYR94

Mar 31, 2005
Long Island, NY
I missed the game last night, but why was Wilson so mad? I saw him going after the Rangers and having words with Lindgren.

AKrangerfan

Apr 18, 2012
Anchorage
I was expecting Krav to play tomorrow. I thought they would hold him out until we faced an easier opponent. Not sure what they are waiting for. I see him on RW on the kid line. Goat has to drop down. He has not taken advantage yet of the opportunities that he has had so far. So that means someone on the fourth line has to come out and none of the deserve to. So I think ultimately what happens is Goat sits for Krav.
If Buffalo beats Philly tonight we should beat them tomorrow. We should beat them either way but you know Rangers gonna Rongo

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

ohbaby

Apr 4, 2007
Even if we have slim to no hope of making the playoffs, I can't help but get excited every time the Rangers take the ice of late. When they collectively put their minds to it, they can play some great hockey. The aggressiveness they applied to Wash last game, was just awesome to watch. They were punishing people when finishing their checks. Couldn't believe how dominate we were for 50 minutes. And then our superstars put on a show almost every game. Think about what transpired recently. Krieder with two hattricks in the same week. Zibad's six points not once but twice. Fox with 5 points and making saves in net Georgie should be jealous of. Panarin's nightly magic act, and Strome tying Rod Gilbert's Ranger record tomorrow for assists 10 games in a row. Not Jagr, Messier, or Gretzky, but Gilbert and Ryan freakin Strome. I might be getting ahead of myself, but I don't care, it's been an exciting season.

And my apologies to saying Kakko hasn't been at all impressive in the corners and along the boards. He has looked very strong in those areas, since I had said that. So I have been badly mistaken. Although, I'm sure he didn't look this good at the start of the season. No doubt his confidence has grown throughout the year. Some have recently said he looks beastly, and I now have to wholeheartedly agree. He has grown immensely into the player we all hoped he would be. And I can guarantee, the points are going to come in bunches very soon. As if we didn't have enough highlight reels this season.

Tomorrow in Buffalo, there will be more highlights. The Sabres are playing the second game of a back to back.

Last edited:

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
I missed the game last night, but why was Wilson so mad? I saw him going after the Rangers and having words with Lindgren.

Cus he's "showing emotion" at the end of a game, the most useless thing you can do in a regular season game that isn't followed up by another game against the same team, guy has john scott brains with better skill.

Reactions: NYR94

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
Gautier does not deserve to sit for VK. That would be fcked up and send the wrong message. Another wrong message? If Buch or Kap goes down or has to be out, and they move Blackwell up.

VK slots in on the right in the top 9 when it's his turn, regardless of line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad