GDT: New York Rangers VS Buffalo Sabres April 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
this has let down all over it.

Sabres better continue their losing streak, but you know how the Rangers do, if you have a any type of goalless streak or pointless streak you'll find the net. same can be said for winless or consecutive losses in x amount of games or have not won in 5 and you know how that goes, teams break streaks against the Rangers. has happened before.

keep the momentum going

Important to note we want Buffalo to beat the Flyers tonight in regulation. we can catch up to the Bruins. it can be done

MetalJaws

Mar 12, 2014
Buffalo will play a hard fought game in Philly tonight and get a win. Only to get blown out by the Rangers a day later. Taking full advantage of the back to back situation and the pressure of extending a losing streak. Sounds good to me. LGR

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
Buffalo will play a hard fought game in Philly tonight and get a win. Only to get blown out by the Rangers a day later. Taking full advantage of the back to back situation and the pressure of extending a losing streak. Sounds good to me. LGR

but with the Rangers luck who knows what will happen. I just hope they play smart.

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
this has let down all over it.

Sabres better continue their losing streak, but you know how the Rangers do, if you have a any type of goalless streak or pointless streak you'll find the net. same can be said for winless or consecutive losses in x amount of games or have not won in 5 and you know how that goes, teams break streaks against the Rangers. has happened before.

keep the momentum going

Important to note we want Buffalo to beat the Flyers tonight in regulation. we can catch up to the Bruins. it can be done

They do have a habit of playing down to a lesser opponent as much as they try to rise to the occasion against an elite opponent.

Reactions: Unpredictable1

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
we're practicing today... should come out flying

iu

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
76E172F7E00A56B250A7B8F4ECECB1CF2AEA6783

Though to be honest, DQ saying they don't want to put him on the 4th line just to get a game is something we all can agree here I think. So when he plays he's replacing Gauthier...

Goat is making sure he never misses a defensive check or takes a penalty again.

Reactions: duhmetreE

ZiGOODejad

intangibles
Nov 30, 2013
You just know we’re the team they end the streak on. It makes too much sense. Coming off a comeback win over the Caps. Turn around with a stink and Buffalo explodes on offense.

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
I'm generally not superstitious but I eye rolled hard when Sam and Joe were laughing when Mika scored our 1 goal against Philly, and were like "oh boy! watch out, here he goes again about to tee off on Ph-lol-y! *High Fiving each other*

Also Sam and Joe: Have you heard The Rangers PK is UNTOUCHABLE for the last DECADE NO ONE EVER SCORES. EVER.

ME:
:
giphy.gif

Please please don't harp on the losing streak TOO much ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad