Diaz-Klein

Lundqvist
Falk

:flames :flames :flames :flames

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Don't see Galiardi coming back next season. Hope Monahan and Backlund can get their 20th of season while Agostino gets his first.

Zoombie

Oct 28, 2011
This is a huge game tonight. If we don't manage to get a point, we'll be mathematically eliminated!

Does that account for points inevitably awarded when teams ahead of us play each other? I find it hard to believe we are not already mathematically out.

Regardless, go flames go.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
Does that account for points inevitably awarded when teams ahead of us play each other? I find it hard to believe we are not already mathematically out.

Regardless, go flames go.

Yes, our "tragic number" is one, so even a tie and I think elimination is complete.

(Tie, as in overtime loss or shootout loss. **** I'm old.)

Last edited:

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Posted this in the other thread:

A little off topic but still related, apparently Hartley lost it at practice yesterday and kicked the whole team off the ice. He did so because the Flames have been receiving a ton of praise from around the league and Hartley did not like their focus and work ethic at practice. I guess he was irate and used words to the players that cannot be said on here. Anyways, I love Hartley and how he keeps our guys grounded and prepared to go every game.

GFG!!!!!!!!!! :yo:

Demetric

Jun 19, 2013
Under a Rock

A little off topic but still related, apparently Hartley lost it at practice yesterday and kicked the whole team off the ice. He did so because the Flames have been receiving a ton of praise from around the league and Hartley did not like their focus and work ethic at practice. I guess he was irate and used words to the players that cannot be said on here. Anyways, I love Hartley and how he keeps our guys grounded and prepared to go every game.

I concur

Beats By CoRD

Tommy Fresh
Jul 12, 2009
In The Studio
www.myflashstore.net

It also should be noted that it was picture day today so the guys were probably having some fun with that. Regardless, glad Hartley isn't playing around.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
It also should be noted that it was picture day today so the guys were probably having some fun with that. Regardless, glad Hartley isn't playing around.

Well the practice I was referring to was yesterday, Hartley was much happier with how his team looked today. I think the concern was guys getting big heads and becoming complacent. Hartley will not allow that, and yes he definitely does not play around. I'm a HUGE Hartley fan.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta

Is it because the words were in French? Le chocolat fumées, perhaps? :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad