Post-Game Talk: New York Rangers at Vegas Golden Knights - January 8

Should post-game talk thread titles reflect the final score of the game?

• Yes

Votes: 23 25.3%
  • No

Votes: 38 41.8%
  • I don't care

Votes: 30 33.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
giphy.gif

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
One of the reasons we suck on 6 on 5 (and suck in general) is we have like 3 players who consistently win board battles (and 2 of them are out of the lineup)

That and the team just isnt coached to cycle

Reactions: TheTakedown

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
This PGT will be a shit show. Have a good night boys. Its been fun tonight.

Nickmo82

Mar 31, 2012
Japan
That was bad.

AV needs to take a long walk off a short pier.

This team under him plays badly, win or lose. His personnel decisions are STILL a total headf***.

I don't care where he is on the all-time wins list or whatever. He's a terrible, terrible coach. With no Luongo/Sedins and no Lundqvist, he'd have one of the worst win percentages ever.

f*** that guy.

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
This team will really struggle to reach the playoffs. A coach that should've been sacked months ago, an idiotic system, injuries, lack of players carrying their contracts, alot of road games coming up... it doesn't look pretty.

They can't score, they can't shoot with quality, they can't create traffic in front of the goalie, they can't defend, they can't keep the puck, they can't go through the neutral zone once they lose the lead... there are so many things that don't look good.

Embryo

LGR Check out my music.
Oct 7, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
www.youtube.com
Tough game against a great team on the road, wish we could have at least gotten a point. But We got a split on this road trip, could have been worse. All we need to do is get into the playoffs, it doesn't matter which seed.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Tough game against a great team on the road, wish we could have at least gotten a point. But We got a split on this road trip, could have been worse. All we need to do is get into the playoffs, it doesn't matter which seed.

And further delay the changes that need to be made to this team?

No thanks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad