Post-Game Talk: New York Rangers at Pittsburgh Penguins Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitehawk1186

Mar 12, 2015
New Haven, CT
IT's possible that Yandle may be nursing an injury, but it's just as possible he's under the weather. He hasn't looked off during any one the games...actually, he's been one of our better players in this series.

Rest Up Keith. We need you tomorrow to send Cindy to the golf course

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
10919059_10152758043366625_5631250788899209532_n.jpg
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
Dare I say that Tanner Glass has had a good series so far? He hasn't made any egregious mistakes the way Miller has. He has been a positive to the team. He has been great on the PK. He has laid some big hits and again, no brain farts.

I think he was bummed out about not scoring and Ranger fans hating him as soon as he signed with us. After he scored that goal, he's been much, much better.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
I agree with this. Not a good sign for Klein that he is not practicing. Really shouldn't need a "maintenance day" since he has not played in a month and a half and he hasn't had a full team practice yet.

I posit that AV is hoping that the Rangers can finish off the Pens tomorrow and get some rest and practices in and that would be a better way to get Klein back into the lineup rather than rushing him in

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Can we get some kind of chant directed at Lapierre's antics at MSG on Friday? Preferably something more creative that "Lapierre sucks."

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Rangers have been trying the Red Army Power Play for years now. It doesn't work. You don't need an All Star personnel to have a good PP. Go back even to games of the pre-Messier Rangers with Kissio, Ogrodnick, Mullen. Those teams never had a bomber from the point or a real power forward but had good PPs. Execution and keeping it simple. Shoot and create chaos.

Them just passing it along the perimeter allows Pitt's PK to stay in formation. They need to move it quickly so they can open up seams in the slot and win battles for loose pucks

Brock Sampson

Feb 23, 2014
I watched the game on ROOT last night. In fact, I believe the only game they didn't cover was game 2 because they were showing the Pirates game instead.

All of you being relegated to NBC should be thankful you don't have to endure the atrocious homerism on ROOT. Steigerwald sounds like a spoiled child who isn't getting his way, and Errey isn't any better. They're hands down the worst broadcast team in hockey.

Sadly I loaned out my hockey streams account to a friend who has no cable in his new house, so I can't tune in to NBC or MSG.

Having listened to both, gotta say that CSN (the caps) is much, much worse.

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
ROOT Sports is just bad in every way possible.

Even if they were the most non bias booth in the league they would still be the worst broadcast in sports because their voices can put you to sleep. Just awful broadcasting voices.

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
That's right. They're the second worst duo in the league. Watch Habs vs. Bruins game 7 highlights on YouTube. So biased it's not even funny.

ROFL. I remember that Foligno OT goal. FOLIGNO TWO ON ONE!!! score. and the jackets win in overtime.

At least it's hilariously over the top, and Edwards' enthusiasm for the game is infectious.

ROOT is by far worse. So are the Avs guys, CSN, the Isles AND Devils broadcasts (if only because both color guys are a massive joke), I could go on.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
At least it's hilariously over the top, and Edwards' enthusiasm for the game is infectious.

ROOT is by far worse. So are the Avs guys, CSN, the Isles AND Devils broadcasts (if only because both color guys are a massive joke), I could go on.

I don't really find the Caps guys to be that bad. Their PBP guy puts me to sleep though. The Islanders broadcast is ruined by ultimate homer Butch Goring whining about no calls every time an Islander is touched. Basically a Fishstick version of Habs fans on TV. The Devils broadcast is annoying, but it can't be the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad