Post-Game Talk: New York Rangers at Montreal Canadiens |Game 5| 5/27/14

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
So the one thing I realized during yesterdays game that was just amazing to me

Imagine we won that game somehow.

After all these years, Hank is holding his dick in the tunnel as the horn goes and the team celebrates going to the Cup.

Just crazy, that would have been. Crazy crazy.

Riche16

McCready guitar god
Aug 13, 2008
The Dreaded Middle

After all these years, Hank is holding his dick in the tunnel as the horn goes and the team celebrates going to the Cup.

Would've been infinitely better than the situation we are currently in.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Irony of the day: fans of the 29 other teams say we're only winning because Tokarski is trash, but according to the Habs themselves he's better than Lundqvist.

DelZottoHitTheNetJK

Mar 10, 2011

I'm no grammar professional but I believe there may be some auto correct going on in this post

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
so incredibly lucky with that paddle save. have to wonder how this game goes if that puck goes in.

Yeah Hags thought that was in.

He came over to St.Louis after the whistle and said "what the **** was that?!?!"

Tokarski didn't look great. Tons of rebounds, and not directed anywhere, just left there on the doorstep. He finds himself out of position because he over commits to one side. Hes

Aug 25, 2009
éal
Honest congratulations from a Habs fan.. when these playoff started the Rangers was the only other team in the East I could see myself cheering for in the SCF.. too bad you had to beat us to get there... it will be a little harder for me to cheer for you against LAK/CHI but I will do it anyway cause Moore / MSL / Lundqvist ... are awesome

GG

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad