New Jersey
jO68YZn.gif
'

I got nothin'.

HatTrick Swayze

Just Be Nice
Jun 16, 2006
Chicago
Weird game. Total team loss. Created plenty of chances but it felt like Montreal controlled every single close moment/stretch.

Henrik, the D, PK with big breakdowns. PP big misses at start of second and third pre-Moore hit. Hagelin's shot to tie at at 1 was a bad bounce that they really could have used.

Overall just did not come out of the gate ready to go. Game 6 is the Rangers' Game 7. Get it done at the Garden or it could be jumpin time.

1. Dumb, dumb hit by Moore. Diaz in is not what the Rangers need. Awesome that the refs not only call the 5 min, but call it after the fact. Absurd that Prust got nothing in game.

2. Kreider scoring on an embellishment penalty is the ultimate troll goal.

3. If you had told me before the series that the Rangers would score and give up 7 goals in two different games I would not have believed you.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
Is AV ******* Pejorative Slured?

He did the right thing.

He can't make the players follow a basic hockey play by getting control of the puck after a won faceoff.

You can blame the legion of Pejorative Slured for that.

rdhstlr23

Feb 21, 2013
I think we take it home on Thursday. A lot of pressure on us, but I think this team thrives on it.

Zuuuuc

Dec 19, 2010
Canada
Ok, we got the terribad game out of our system and let the habs win a home game... now lets make it their last home game!

Riverdale

Jan 14, 2012
Doesn't look good considering how bad this team is on home ice.

Everyone blew it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad