Post-Game Talk: New York Rangers at Columbus Blue Jackets 4/4/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Not to be THAT guy after a playoff clinching win but thank the gods that Columbus sucks lol.

Eh, I thought the Rangers actually played pretty well outside of the last 10 minutes.

A good 50 minute effort...progress?

vladmyir111

Mar 27, 2007
Almost seems like they are trying to get 7th seed and figured this was a safe game to clinch the POs. Hell if I was Hank after all these years I'd be letting in a few here and there to make the road a bit easier.

GOAT AINEC

Soon..
Jun 4, 2014
They never make it easy..

This is weird to say, but it looks like our offense is going to have to lead the way. Our offense is now this teams strength when it used to be defense and goaltending.

vladmyir111

Mar 27, 2007
Btw if they play Florida (either one), it's cheaper to fly to Miami and get tickets for 2, 8 rows from the ice and a hotel room than it is to go to MSG and get tickets in the blue seats (assuming you don't live in Manhattan and have to do at least a slight bit of travel).

NYRangers3061

Lets Go Rangers!!!
Jan 9, 2015
Rangerstown
Btw if they play Florida (either one), it's cheaper to fly to Miami and get tickets for 2, 8 rows from the ice and a hotel room than it is to go to MSG and get tickets in the blue seats (assuming you don't live in Manhattan and have to do at least a slight bit of travel).

The sad part is your not even joking. Priced their own fans out of the arena

GOAT AINEC

Soon..
Jun 4, 2014
The East is WIIIDDDEEE open.

Any team in the East can make the ECF with a little bit of luck.

vladmyir111

Mar 27, 2007
The sad part is your not even joking. Priced their own fans out if the arena

I'm in the DC area and 2 people can literally get to Florida faster by air and stay in south beach for like 200 cheaper overall, not to mention the food/drinks. Thinking of making a weekend out of it if it's the team we play instead of blowing a grand just for the privilege of sitting in MSG this year.

It's really getting a bit silly. We payed 400 a pop for 3rd round against Montreal a few years back, and that's about what the first round is going now for in the same seats. Resellers of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad