Post-Game Talk: New York Phantasmists vs. Washington Chevaliers. 7pm. 10.22.2016 (AD&D 1st Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
I hate that every broken stick is a penalty. Basically cheap sticks lead to more power plays.

That slash by Eller didn't look like it should break an NHL grade twig.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I don't know what you guys think, but Ovi looks better than last year. This could be another MVP season from him.

I don't see him scoring anywhere near the league leaders by the end. Richard maybe, MVP would be nice but think those days are likely done...sadly.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
I don't see him scoring anywhere near the league leaders by the end. Richard maybe, MVP would be nice but think those days are likely done...sadly.

IMO no chance but would be awesome

I think he can do 50+30-35, that should put him back in the top 10. He's going to get more assists this season, his stick handling is back to what it once was and he's picking his spots.

Crosby's out for now, McDavid would be the front runner but the Oilers have to make the playoffs. There's Karlsson but the Sens are going nowhere.

In any case, it's not so much about the hardware but it's good to see Ovi maintain a very high level of play. He's looking like his 2014-2015 self who was a runner up for the individual awards and top 10 in scoring.

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
Anybody else see the clear upgrade in line 3 with Sanford in vs Connolly?

Connolly left an impression of active guy who can't finish.

With Sanford they are playing something more conscious I think. Small sample size.

If they will split this slot for the time being - maybe it's even not that bad. I don't believe Sanford can handle full season anyway.

Also, Sanford doesn't look very big. I hope he can fill out some more and be a force. Joel Sanford like.

AIRAQ7

Jun 26, 2015
Soon...closer
It's on NHL Network. So unless your in the viewing area for DC or New York....good Fing luck. My cable company doesn't have NHL Network...so when they play the RAGs on anything other than NBC...I'm out of luck. :shrug:

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Folks are already counting Kane out? :help:

Not counting him out obviously but I don't think he replicates last year's incredible performance. The Hawks have taken a big step back in the offseason, it's going to be harder for him and Panarin to produce.

Also, Jamie Benn. He has a great shot at being the MVP, the Stars are dealing with a ton of injuries and he just keeps going regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad