GDT: New York Paul Rangers at Washington Capitals -- 10/16/13, 8PM

Liberati0n*

Brashear used to do that thing Wilson does when he punches the guy with his hand holding the jersey, right?

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Liking what I've seen from Nate. I'm just not a Joel Ward fan, I find that for every one good play he makes he is good for two potentially disastrous ones.

Burakovsky95*

MOJO just plays scared. Doesn't like to hold on to the puck too long, so he passes almost immediately.

I thought he's been good so far. That first line in general has looked dangerous.

Ovechtrick89*

Apr 10, 2012
I thought he's been good so far. That first line in general has looked dangerous.

Being 'good' is not enough when you are playing with the MVP and one of the best centers in the league.

Mojo is not even remotely close to being top line material.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
MOJO just plays scared. Doesn't like to hold on to the puck too long, so he passes almost immediately.

Eh I found nothing to complain about with him that period. I thought he played pretty well. In fact, if more Caps would move the puck quickly instead of waiting for the defender to smother them we would be better off.

Burakovsky95*

Being 'good' is not enough when you are playing with the MVP and one of the best centers in the league.

What other options do we have lol? He's been fine and that line is our only offense at even strength night in and night out.

um

Sep 4, 2008
toronto

you should watch other teams around the league because having ovechkin, backstrom, and semin has distorted your idea of a 1st liner

Vladiator16*

Why pick on Mojo? The whole team is playing without any creativity, no cohesiveness of any kind. These lines aren't working.

BiPolar Caps

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA

8 and 19 I have no complaints with tonight. I think add 10 to the equation and we might see some results. Whereas 90 has not shown any creativity out there and whenever the puck comes to him he immediately sends it on to another Capital who may not always be in a good position to receive the pass or in a position to do something positive with the puck.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad