GDT: New York Paul Rangers at Washington Capitals -- 10/16/13, 8PM

Liberati0n*

mikegreen_medium.gif

adamoates1.gif

Burakovsky95*

WaPo mentioned Gr8 left practice early Tuesday and 'wasn't feeling 100 percent.' Anyone know more about it?

Adam Vingan replied to that news with: "Alex Ovechkin, who left practice early today, is running across the Kettler ice surface in Crocs. He's fine. #Caps"

Probably just maintenance

Vladiator16*

Rangers in 5 games: GF-9, GA-25. I like it. Do we really need a goalie? Pull our goalie (whoever it is) practice 6 on 5 for 60 min :naughty:

Praise Lloyd!

BobRouse

Mar 18, 2009
Henrik loves ******** on the caps so I wouldn't be surprised if he stood on his head tonight.

I'm really curious to see something about Lundqvuist this year. We all know he's a great goalie. But just how much of that was due to the system he played in??

Remember Renney was big on trapping and Torts big on the 6 man goalie system. Add this to the smaller pads and we'll see how he performs over the course of the year.

He's had a tough start but I'm talking about measuring him after the season and then looking back to now.

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
First "bell weather" game of the season. It's a team the Caps have feelings for, at home, on national TV.

So, if they come out and lay and egg (effort wise), then it becomes further obvious that changes need to be made. I'm not so concerned about a loss, as the Rags are a lot better than their record indicates, and will be hungry for a win as well.

So, I expect a close, low scoring game. 3-2. Hopefully the Caps in the right side of things.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Chuck Gormley ‏@ChuckGormleyCSN 17m
#CapitalsTalk Caps D John Erskine taking extra practice time. Will not play tonight vs. New York Rangers 8 pm @NBCSN

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad