New Uniforms?

TheSabre

As far as draft-day new uniform unveilings, Buffalo will present the current away jersey to their draft picks. From what I hear, Buffalo's trying to keep the lid on this one for as long as they can.

That Ducks script honestly does not look that bad to me. I want to see the main logo, however. Heck - I want to see all the changes!

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
burgess87 said:
As far as draft-day new uniform unveilings, Buffalo will present the current away jersey to their draft picks. From what I hear, Buffalo's trying to keep the lid on this one for as long as they can.

That Ducks script honestly does not look that bad to me. I want to see the main logo, however. Heck - I want to see all the changes!

That looks to be the main logo. If you look at the Draft day caps for the pther teams it features the crest logo. That would leave me to believe this script logo is the main crest logo.

TheSabre

jkrdevil said:
That looks to be the main logo. If you look at the Draft day caps for the pther teams it features the crest logo. That would leave me to believe this script logo is the main crest logo.
Oh, I see where you're coming from. Is there a link for viewing the rest of the draft day caps?

Another thing I think worth mentioning is the presence of a countdown clock on the Anaheim Ducks' website that is counting the time remaining until the uniform change. Right now, it says it's 5 days, 13 hours and change away. So possibly look for new logos, uniforms, etc. on June 21.

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
If you go to Fog Dog and search NHL Draft Cap 06 you can see the rest. Or you can go to the NHL Shop and click through every team and see them. They're the same pics at both so your best bet is fog dog because it's easier to view.

Note that the Ducks cap won't show up at both but with a simple manipulation of the URLS (the numbers go in order as the teams are alphabetically by city) you can find the Ducks though.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
I believe I read somewhere that the Sabres will NOT have a new set of uniforms this season, but they will be wearing a vintage alternate set of jerseys of their classic blue and gold jerseys.

The Bruins will also be doing the same ditching the Golden Bear. They'll just wear the vintage jerseys that they wore during the 03-04 season.

Aside from the Ducks having completely new uniforms, there aren't any other teams that will be unveiling a new logo or new colors next season.

Stevedude530

Dec 21, 2005
jkrdevil said:
If you go to Fog Dog and search NHL Draft Cap 06 you can see the rest. Or you can go to the NHL Shop and click through every team and see them. They're the same pics at both so your best bet is fog dog because it's easier to view.

Note that the Ducks cap won't show up at both but with a simple manipulation of the URLS (the numbers go in order as the teams are alphabetically by city) you can find the Ducks though.

Tryiing, but failing. I can't find any of the teams with rumored color changes (Sabres, Ducks, Caps)

If you found, them could you post a link?

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
The Sabres is not there, the Capitals is the current logo. If you change the last number you see in the URL address for the pics to 8 you get the Ducks which is what I posted.

KRM

Jun 9, 2005
Gothenburg
Ziggy Stardust said:
I believe I read somewhere that the Sabres will NOT have a new set of uniforms this season, but they will be wearing a vintage alternate set of jerseys of their classic blue and gold jerseys.

The Bruins will also be doing the same ditching the Golden Bear. They'll just wear the vintage jerseys that they wore during the 03-04 season.

Aside from the Ducks having completely new uniforms, there aren't any other teams that will be unveiling a new logo or new colors next season.

Canucks are getting new alternate jerseys, the stick and rink jersey that they have had as vintage for two seasons now.

Ruckus007

where to?
May 27, 2003
Huntington, WV
jkrdevil said:

Maybe the main crest/jersey isn't fully designed yet?

Eh, like it better than the current logo at least.

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
Considering they are supposed to be unveiling everything including the Uniforms next week I would assume the crest would be done.

RedLightDistrict

Jan 21, 2005
I know this seems strange, but I think we can wait for these design schemes that wont be released until the last minute to be unvieled. Case in point, if we simply purchase the new video games, as many of us intend to, we will know what the new jerseys will be before preseason. I seem to remember a few years ago that photos of ESPN NHL Hockey were leaked that had the new coyotes jerseys weeks before they were unvieled....sooo.. i guess to repeat myself.....I'm willing to wait

That having been said, i kind of like the supposed color scheme for the ducks....looks sharp....then again, they could have just made a white version of their third jersey...

akanabar

May 27, 2006
On a side note, does anyone know if RBK will be releasing Semi-Pro jerseys at some poin, and not just Authentics?

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
Personally, I like 'outrageous' uniforms - they're bold and more exciting than just 'red, black and white'.

I have always said that the Washington Capitals have the best uniforms in the league: colour, design & reference.

One idea I've always had that I would love to see: the Canucks design a third jersey that basically copies their early '80's V design, but with todays logo and colors - that would be awesome.

TheMoose

Jun 23, 2005
I've been told to expect the Ducks to be the only change at the draft. Its not a bad look, better then the Disney duck.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad