Speculation: New Uniforms

Finnish Jerk Train

lol stupid mickey mouse organization
Apr 7, 2008
Raleigh
No, that's kind of what I remember him for as well

That and he I think had an OT winner once.

I remember that hit because it scared the crap out of me. Another video shows him bleeding all over the ice. I don't think Armstrong got suspended for it, but that was before headshots were a hot topic. I'm sure he would if he did it now, regardless of intent.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Do I want layered or reverse kiss cut lettering?

Layered. Reverse kiss cut would be inaccurate for us. I can't remember which teams use it, but we're not one.

The difference, for the pedants amongst us: with a layered cut, the number set is built up, like a pyramid. For our current home jerseys, there's a black base layer with a white layer on top of that. With a reverse kiss cut, the base layer would be white with the black trim on top of and around it.

Highest Boss

Jan 15, 2014
Illinois
Layered. Reverse kiss cut would be inaccurate for us. I can't remember which teams use it, but we're not one.

The difference, for the pedants amongst us: with a layered cut, the number set is built up, like a pyramid. For our current home jerseys, there's a black base layer with a white layer on top of that. With a reverse kiss cut, the base layer would be white with the black trim on top of and around it.

Thanks

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I remember that hit because it scared the crap out of me. Another video shows him bleeding all over the ice. I don't think Armstrong got suspended for it, but that was before headshots were a hot topic. I'm sure he would if he did it now, regardless of intent.

I don't think he got suspended for it either, I don't even recall a penalty. I just remember Armstrong having this "Oh god I hope I didn't kill him" look on his face and Tripp being all "You know I have to feel for Armstrong here, he really looks concerned for a fellow competitor".

Anyways to keep OT, I'm starting to like the homes a little. I don't know if I'll fully embrace them, but it's a start.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad