JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
I like the non spoked B.

I think this was executed poorly however

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
New thirds are sharp. I like the bold look while staying fairly minimalist. I think the team is going to look great in them once they are on ice playing in them.

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
The problem with these jerseys is they try to take the same hard and sharp black from today and put it on what’s supposed to look retro

They ought to have either made it dull, a black brown mix, or done white considering home team used to wear white

SPB2776

Jun 4, 2009
Slap that unspoked "B" on the Bourque/Neely era jerseys, WITH the gold socks, and they'd have a goldmine.

These aren't bad. Not great. Color me indifferent, I guess.

My all-time favorite is still the 75th anniversary jersey with the black shoulders. That was outstanding

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
NBC plans to show the game in 4K on Friday afternoon on Xfinity and DirecTV ( you need a 4K set-top box from either provider which they will provide at no charge )

The system was tested on Saturday during the Notre Dame/BC football game where all WBTS (NBC 10 Boston) commercials were seen on the 4K channel.

It appears COX in RI is on board but NOT Charter/Spectrum in Central Mass and Maine

Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad