Boston Bruins New thirds

NinthSpoke06

Nov 30, 2009
Watertown, MA
I mean it's far from the worst 3rd jersey. It's just super boring and plain. No one should sit here and say it's ugly or anything like that...but is it really that hard to get creative?

Reactions: Strafer

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Seems like when it comes to third jerseys the Bruins hire the most unimaginative and boring designers.
ZYBKGZaeQ92DXbwohD8S

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I actually like them a lot more than I thought I would.

They're not bad on their own merit. I prefer the old men in black jerseys and wish they'd just use the Neely era black jerseys again, but I kind of like these.

Reactions: bbfan419

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Meh, not terrible, not great. On TV in certain lighting the gold arm stripe will get lost in the white and it will just look like a big white armband. The look a lot better from behind when their is the additional colour of the nameplates and numbers.

They should just of brought back updated versions of the Bourque/Neely era jerseys pre-Fleetcenter.

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
Yeah, more like the Neely-era jersey
Would love them to go back to a modernized version of that full time. Basically take the modern spoked B and put it on that old jesrsey design. Would look awesome!

These are boring. I don't hate them, but they're not exactly inspiring. wish they'd do a gold alternate jersey, like their first WC jerseys.

Reactions: Strafer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad