OT: New Owner! New Name? New Season? New Everything!!! — Oh, and New Thread. All things Washington NFL FootBall (beat it, Dan-Bag!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
Was doing some research listening to Keim and Wagoner, link is posted a few posts back, but Wagoner basically said this Peters guy raided the late rounds of the draft, picking up gems like Kittle (5th round), Purdy (7th round) and Fred Warner. All those guys play huge roles for them today. I'm really looking forward to seeing him work his draft magic here. The 2023 draft class has been pretty lackluster, we all know Forbes played poorly and Chris Rodrigues was the only standout player (in very limited action). Curious to see what happens in April

Sep 19, 2008
1705320248967.png

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Was doing some research listening to Keim and Wagoner, link is posted a few posts back, but Wagoner basically said this Peters guy raided the late rounds of the draft, picking up gems like Kittle (5th round), Purdy (7th round) and Fred Warner. All those guys play huge roles for them today. I'm really looking forward to seeing him work his draft magic here. The 2023 draft class has been pretty lackluster, we all know Forbes played poorly and Chris Rodrigues was the only standout player (in very limited action). Curious to see what happens in April
Lance decision is the the main redflag for me when it comes to Peters.

sycamore

Jan 16, 2010
Addressing the elephant in the room that somehow has eluded "Jerreh" all this time:
Dak Prescott playoff record: 7 appearances, only 2 wins.

Reactions: g00n

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Addressing the elephant in the room that somehow has eluded "Jerreh" all this time:
Dak Prescott playoff record: 7 appearances, only 2 wins.

Yeah was thinking about that. I get the fact that their D gave up several TDs early on to put them in a hole and forced Dak into a limited gameplan but he was ass overall and only padded his stats after GB benched a lot of their starters on D.

As I said a month ago, Dallas was a paper tiger. Their schedule almost all year was weak.

They have to look at Pollard as well, imo. He was great as an RB2 but I don't think he's an RB1. Jones showed what a player of that quality can do last night.

Their WRs and TEs are fine.

But you could see the look in Dak's face even when they were down 14-0...there is something missing there. He's fragile.

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
Skip and Stephen A shows will be fun today :)

Dallas is about to be in cap space hell. CD Lamd, Parsons and Dak all need money. Those 3 could easily take more then $100 mill in space

• Love
Reactions: kicksavedave

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
That was a super disappointing wildcard weekend. I had plans to be cooking, eating, drinking, watching football all weekend.

The games werent close or competitive. Texans-Browns game was good for the first half.
Chiefs-Dolphins game I was most looking forward to was on peacock and didnt watch.

Caps game Saturday was the highlight sports wise

I didnt even fire up my fireplace

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
That was a super disappointing wildcard weekend. I had plans to be cooking, eating, drinking, watching football all weekend.

The games werent close or competitive. Texans-Browns game was good for the first half.
Chiefs-Dolphins game I was most looking forward to was on peacock and didnt watch.

Caps game Saturday was the highlight sports wise

I didnt even fire up my fireplace
Still 2 more games to go today and a full card of NHL hockey this afternoon

Reactions: Neil Racki

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
Still 2 more games to go today and a full card of NHL hockey this afternoon
yeah .. today was supposed to be a day off as the office and office building is closed but 3 different clients wanted to come in today bc its their day off, I get it, im here to make money, lets go, come on in .. 10 am cancelled bc of snow. 11 am wont answer.

So i sit here in my office looking out my glass wall .. wondering why im not home playing in the dusting of snow w my 8 month old

Roric

Aug 2, 2020
If we hire johnson at HC, maye is the best option for QB. All those crossing routes over the middle and maye is the best of the QBs at throwing in that area

Reactions: kicksavedave

marcel snapshot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
This was the best part

I thought Bradshaw's comment that "You cannot play this game uptight" was most apt here. The atmosphere that Jerrah creates - tension, constant meddling, high expectations relative to talent and coaching acumen, and wild mood swing gyrations from ownership - is not conducive to the Cowboys responding positively and energetically to pressure situations.

So i sit here in my office looking out my glass wall .. wondering why im not home playing in the dusting of snow w my 8 month old
Sadness. You are describing sadness.

Bananas

Sponsor
Mar 26, 2007
I thought Bradshaw's comment that "You cannot play this game uptight" was most apt here. The atmosphere that Jerrah creates - tension, constant meddling, high expectations relative to talent and coaching acumen, and wild mood swing gyrations from ownership - is not conducive to the Cowboys responding positively and energetically to pressure situations.

Sadness. You are describing sadness.

Or maybe he’s describing responsibility?

Reactions: marcel snapshot

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
That Allen run was something else, that felt like something you do in Madden and then feel guilty because you exploited the AI instead of actually trying to drive down the field... but it happened in real life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad