New National Hockey League - Main Thread

Moses Doughty

Aug 19, 2008
Chezzie, heck no. Rob Blake was 4, he's fat and greedy. And I was going to take Backstrom next pick:rant:

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
My inbox has exploded :amazed:

Bear with me if I forget you have sent in a list (I know Chezz and Ktown both did) because I have a billion UFA PM's lol.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
I was hoping to get through at least my picks by tonight but that doesn't look like it will happen.

I will be gone for most of the day tomorrow due to graduation.

It will probably be a slow day tomorrow. I'll see if I can get on quick tomorrow depending on how much time I have but I am not sure right now.

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
I was hoping to get through at least my picks by tonight but that doesn't look like it will happen.

I will be gone for most of the day tomorrow due to graduation.

It will probably be a slow day tomorrow. I'll see if I can get on quick tomorrow depending on how much time I have but I am not sure right now.

Congrats, man! Don't worry about it being slow, graduation is more important. But only barely.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Congrats, man! Don't worry about it being slow, graduation is more important. But only barely.

Graduating, sure, but the ceremony? Please.

Mine was so friggin' boring. Four hours of waiting to be handed a piece of paper that I could've had mailed to me. That's all it was.

Oh, and congrats. Try to enjoy it, I guess. :laugh:

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Graduating, sure, but the ceremony? Please.

Mine was so friggin' boring. Four hours of waiting to be handed a piece of paper that I could've had mailed to me. That's all it was.

Oh, and congrats. Try to enjoy it, I guess. :laugh:

Thank you man.

Mine is actually only scheduled to be an hour long (I don't know how they managed that one) but I'm only going because my family wanted to see me walk, I personally wanted nothing to do with it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad