New National Hockey League - Main Thread

flyguy

Sean Cubeturier
Dec 28, 2004
Anchorage, Alaska
Yea we may have to.

I guess I will see where we stand after the next day or so.

I mean, we don't have to go as hard as we did before considering we have the offseason. But it's the best way to keep interest in the game overall. We have 12 picks a round. We should be able to do a round a day no problem, with 1 hour time slots.

We can just en-state, you don't have to make your pick until the end of your time slot, but you can make your pick before your time slot begins only if all picks before yours have been made. For example, Say I pick at 1pm-2pm and I miss my time slot. IR then picks at 2pm-3pm and then Modo 3pm-4pm. IR can make his pick at 2pm, but Modo cannot make his until 3pm unless I make mine before 3. This will at least give each GM an extra hour to pick after missing their slot before another player gets picked. Does this make sense?

Last edited:

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
I mean, we don't have to go as hard as we did before considering we have the offseason. But it's the best way to keep interest in the game overall. We have 12 picks a round. We should be able to do a round a day no problem, with 1 hour time slots.

We can just en-state, you don't have to make your pick until the end of your time slot, but you can make your pick before your time slot begins only if all picks before yours have been made. For example, Say I pick at 1pm-2pm and I miss my time slot. IR then picks at 2pm-3pm and then Modo 3pm-4pm. IR can make his pick at 2pm, but Modo cannot make his until 3pm unless I make mine before 3. This will at least give each GM an extra hour to pick after missing their slot before another player gets picked. Does this make sense?

Basically it's the way I used to do my time slots.

You can pick early if the person ahead of you picks early and if they don't you have to wait until your time slot.

I want to strike a balance between maintaining interest and taking our time.

Hopefully I can give it another round or two (which would take us to midway through the draft) before I decide if we need to switch over.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad