Post-Game Talk: New Mr. Clutch in town. Yak with the OT winner!

Lay Z Boy GM

Sep 8, 2010
Vancouver
I need an image of Nails confused face after scoring the OT winner. That'd make a swell avatar.

Great finish to the game. The PP, as usual, sustains us.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Good road game for the most part. Yakupov proving to be clutch again, he seemed to gain confidence as the game went along.

The Coyotes are officially on my most hated team list. Boring team, boring arena, undeserved PP goal on a weak sauce call, Doan with a cheapshot on Horcoff that went uncalled for some odd reason and Morris going full on punk mode. ****ing hate that team. OEL is incredibly good though. Future Norris contender for sure IMO.

Anyway, 4-2 is 4-2. There are some issues with the team but they have figured out a way to win these close games which is a good sign. Justin Schultz continues to be studly, pretty flawless defensive performance by him, amazing for a rookie the poise that he shows despite getting smacked around by Biz Nasty of all people.

Last edited:

kurtcobang

Feb 18, 2007
Did anyone else see how scared Whitney looked when Morris first skated up to him lol. Anyway we should have taken Galley:laugh:

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
**** the Yotes and **** Doan and **** Morris. Sore losing ***** can all go **** themselves.

They are lucky the Oil gifted them a point or they would have had sfa.

CorpseFX

Feb 9, 2007
Milwaukee
Don't think Morris had an issue with the celebration, I think he was arguing the puck went off Whitney's glove or something.

i hope so. because if its about the celebration, everyone in the league who ever celerbrates a goal again should be getting beat by his standards.

Eskie Jetski

Jun 25, 2004
Ironic the Coyotes were referred to as "Trappers" in the GDT, perhaps Yakupov could have been a hit in Telus Field when our "Trappers" were still in town!

#ualberta
Dec 13, 2010
Edmonton
Oh baby Yakupov keeping the Oilers on top of the North West

Edit: nope minny on top but still Oilers doing very well in this young season

Last edited:

McVespa99

May 13, 2007
I went to the Phoenix board to try to see what they were pissed about at the end. Their game day thread did not fill 4 pages. Wow

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Yeah, Potter was horribad today. Passes to no one, breaks his stick twice, one indirectly leading to a goal against (OK, the sticks are probably not really his fault, but it's STILL his fault), horrible positioning...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad