New Kits 18/19

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
Adidas just not ready to let go of the 3 stripes on the sides thing..?

They ruined quite a few Juve jerseys with stupid designs and those stupid stripes.

Napoli's home kit. They are interesting.......I kind of like them

Juventus are already making the money back right away. The funny part is the amount of Neymar jerseys sold.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Everton third

outstanding-everton-18-19-away-third-kits%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Chortle

Reactions: Jersey Fresh

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
Lots of ugly kits in the EPL this season... Only Chelsea has some decent looking ones among the top teams imo.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Nike just having a laugh. That Spurs away kit is embarrassing.

Can't agree with Chelsea. I guess having skid marks across the shirt makes sense considering their main sponsor. Do agree that the top 6 generally speaking got poor kits though.

Arsenal would have been cool without the stupid sleeves. Man Utd is horrible. Worse than Spurs. At least the gradient pattern is kind of cool on the Spurs shirt. The full kit will probably look OK for Spurs even if the shirt by itself looks rather stupid. City would have been OK if it hadn't been for Nike designing all of their shirts the same way. Liverpool I like. A bit boring as usual, but I can respect staying true to your colours. Not something one often say about Liverpool, but looks quite classy to me.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
There are for sure some bad ones. But Brighton killed it in my eyes and I can stand Arsenal, so everything else is whatever to me...

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) sad again
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
Got my hands on Liverpool's third with Champions League patches. isso pretty.

Also got the new home kit when I was on Merseyside back in May. I think it looks fine, obviously. (Collared kits don't bother me.)

The purple one I don't like at all.

Think one of my favorite shirts on the isle of Britain is Celtic's. They always seem to get it right.

celtic-2018-19-kit%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad