New Kits 18/19

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
Portsmouth changed their sponsor for the first time in 9 years. Jobsite stuck with them through very, very rough times.

They also are going with Nike, instead of Sondico.

Love the new kit!

Large

Reactions: N o o d l e s

JJ68

Oct 5, 2017
Its a bit embarrassing when you have the sponsor with the main logo and the team logo small somewhere near the shoulder.

I mean it's lame.

SSF

Oct 5, 2017
Yea, i had to read that twice to make sure he said what I thought he did.

Turns out it made just as little sense the 2nd time.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
Its a bit embarrassing when you have the sponsor with the main logo and the team logo small somewhere near the shoulder.

I mean it's lame.

In this sport, it's actually more embarrassing when your club's shirt is empty. It means no one wants to shell out money for your ad space.

JJ68

Oct 5, 2017
There are no ads on the pitch. The NHL is the only major league in the country that allows ads on the playing surface.

I meant around the pitch on the sidelines, on some boards. The national kits are nice looking but I have trouble getting past a large ad in the middle of a club shirt.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Don't think it's been posted yet, but Ajax's kits this season are class.
ajax_2018_2019_adidas_away_kit.jpg

ajax-18-19-away-kit%2B%252811%2529.jpg

ajax-18-19-home-kit-2.jpg

Will definitely be grabbing an away kit.

Reactions: KJS14

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Wealth is relative... Rwanda is doing better than a lot of African countries. One even hosted a WC.
Ehhhhh, just because they're doing better than a lot of African nations doesn't mean anything when you consider how poor some of those African nations are compared to the rest of the world. Genocides are free though, especially in one of the better countries in Africa.

Christianity CRACKDOWN: Crisis in Nigeria as THOUSANDS killed in 'pure GENOCIDE'

Just sicking to see, I love Africa and want to see a lot of these countries in my lifetime, but the amount of corruption, violence, and tribalism is just so sad (and it has been going on for so long). With that said the Rwanda arm band is a travesty on the Gunners kit, absolutely putrid.

Look at this monstrosity

adidas-ipswich-town-18-19-home-away-kits%2B%25283%2529.jpg
What is........this? It's like a 4 year old entered a kit competition and somehow.......won...

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
So that "cool" feature (that looks crap) of the lower part of the shirt having the same colour as the shorts has now become a thing. Spurs will most likely do it and Utd are doing it.

Don't like that 3rd kit for Spurs either, but not sure how it is worse than Arsenal's? Colour is slightly more classy and it doesn't have the ridiculous sleeves you see on Arsenal's. I really don't care what they do with the 3rd though - it is kind of made for those who want something "crazy"/different.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
So that "cool" feature (that looks crap) of the lower part of the shirt having the same colour as the shorts has now become a thing. Spurs will most likely do it and Utd are doing it.

Don't like that 3rd kit for Spurs either, but not sure how it is worse than Arsenal's? Colour is slightly more classy and it doesn't have the ridiculous sleeves you see on Arsenal's. I really don't care what they do with the 3rd though - it is kind of made for those who want something "crazy"/different.

That home kit is going to look awful in our white CL shorts.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
True. Which is a shame - I think we look best in white (visually). I'm very conservative when it comes to kits. Spurs are not originally white and blue, but there is more than 100 year history with that combinations so just stick with it (white is cool for Europe of course).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad