Rumor: New Jersey to overhaul uniforms for 2017-2018 season ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCdevil

Dec 3, 2006
Yes, that's because it is relative to us. This is not Buffalo going to and later from Buffaslug. Instead he got the fans whipped into a frenzy with ideas that the logo and other elements like colors are changing, which they are not. He was trolling for click's then and he was a couple weeks ago when he did the whole "I am sworn to secrecy" nonsense post about the Devils.

You're making my point. Somebody got you and others whipped into a frenzy, but you've got the wrong man.

Chris Creamer's original report from the day that the jersey change was reported (by someone else) contained the following:

"Obviously nothing is confirmed at this time but what I've *heard* is that the jerseys will feature a different design and that the colours of red/black/white will remain the same (this means no green!). I'm not able to confirm or deny the status of the logo, sorry."

The sworn to secrecy part is presumably because he was shown the jersey on the condition that he not reveal any details. I don't see how anyone could have a problem with that.

Last edited:

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
Between many of these threads, the number of people complaining about people complaining has been amusing. Funny like a clown amusing. Here to ****ing amuse me.

and then I guess you could say you've got me over here complaining about those complaining about people complaining.

Quite a conundrum.

tenor.gif

bobilly45

Jan 1, 2013
i'm in camp c. i watch hockey because i enjoy the sport. if i wanted to watch a fashion show, i'd...watch a fashion show.

edit- wait, nevermind. i didn't take into account what the main board posters are saying. i'm now in camp d: this is the most important thing in recorded human history. move over, global warming
Lol global warming...not an issue at all...for another board though

KovalSNIPE

Feb 9, 2011
St. Louis is the same, just adjusting to the new template.

Nashville doesn't look bad, it's just empty, getting rid of the piping (and the should lining connected) just took away a lot that wasn't replaced

Sir Fenwick Corsi

NJ Lottery PICK-3
Dec 29, 2010
New York
The new preds jersey is way too plain. It's almost too clean. The previous style was maybe a bit busy, but it was also a unique look.

The new threads will probably look a little better once paired with the shorts, as they'll help balance out the jersey. On its own, the yellow is a bit overwhelming, imho.

I Hate Tie DOMI

Jul 2, 2002
Ontario
So much room for ads on both those jerseys with brand logos, so big, you wont even notice the team logo when they are done with them.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
I must have a very different jersey opinion than most because I've always said, I would be supportive of a change to our jersey and Nashvilles Yellow jersey is one of my favorites around the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad