New jersey released

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
No way they dump all the branding of the new Illuminati mountain they did. That will have to be part of the new thirds for sure. I’d love to see that mountain on burgundy colored sweaters though. I was never a huge fan of the navy blue

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
No way they dump all the branding of the new Illuminati mountain they did. That will have to be part of the new thirds for sure. I’d love to see that mountain on burgundy colored sweaters though. I was never a huge fan of the navy blue

I absolutely loved the navy 3rd. I'd be interested to see a burgundy one too however.

Reactions: RockLobster

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
I absolutely loved the navy 3rd. I'd be interested to see a burgundy one too however.

200.gif

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
I should say that I liked the navy ones quite a bit. They were the best looking sweaters the Avs had worn in years (till they brought back the more classic look last year). The navy just felt out of place vs the classic burgundy and white. But, I guess that was the point of the whole jersey to begin with.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
I will say that I will be surprised if the Avs move away from the Colorado "C" branding, including the logo from last year's alternate jersey.

They may release a primarily burgundy colored alternate w/ that logo, but would be surprised if they moved on from it. I didn't need AJ to tell me that the Avs are "invested in that branding"--it's obvious they are, and I love it because I love the state flag.

Reactions: ASmileyFace

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Oh, they're sticking with the C mountain for sure. It's been present in their branding and social media all throughout. I would like to see a burgundy version.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
I loved the blue 3rds. Thought those were arguably the best jerseys we’ve had as well. I’m also a big fan of our stadium series jerseys, I thought those were sweet as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad