GDT: New Jersey Devils vs. Washington Capitals - 7:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
A back-to-back tonight and we back again!

1698235179280.png

Another game, another classic GDT with a familiar face to show that we mean business

a796218acbcbf55b545e1344a9a835c6.gif

Let's keep the good times rolling with our new friend Kevin James

1698235437184.png

The blender was stashed away last night, here's the lineup we had cooking but know the blender is waiting to spring into action

Toffoli - Hughes - Meier
Palat - Hischier - Bratt
Mercer - Haula - Holtz
Lazar - McLeod - Bastian

Siegenthaler - Hamilton
Bahl - Marino
Smith - Hughes

Schmid/Vanecek

The Capitals may be off to a slow start but it still won't be easy, Ovechkin and Co. are always dangerous!

1698235745864.png

Let's win again!

4x.gif

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Capitals have not had a lead this entire season. They have scored 6 goals for in 5 games this season while allowing 19 goals against.

Can't wait to lay an egg against the worst team in the league with all the NHL watching. Just kidding. If Hughes can't get 5 points tonight he should just retire in shame.

Nico Hischier

Nov 22, 2017
Is Schmid projected to start?
They won’t announce it until 7:15 but yeah Schmid is going to start. They aren’t going to play VV in back to back and I believe they will keep alternating starts for now. Especially this week. VV should start Friday and Schmid again on Sunday. You got schmeedo on your fantasy team?

Reactions: Guttersniped

DevilDog

The Original Dog
Mar 2, 2007
Dirty Jerz
V2 had a pretty light workload last night, but this early in the season I doubt the coaches have him start B2B. Plus we have to get Schmid going and with how poorly the Caps have started the season this should be a good opportunity for him to get right.

Stewie Griffin

What the deuce
May 9, 2019
Canada
They won’t announce it until 7:15 but yeah Schmid is going to start. They aren’t going to play VV in back to back and I believe they will keep alternating starts for now. Especially this week. VV should start Friday and Schmid again on Sunday. You got schmeedo on your fantasy team?
I don't but I have an empty slot and considering your the only game tonight I was going to pick him up for a day lol

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
I won't be at this one so I'll be watching either later tonight or tomorrow since I'll be down the street and across the bridge at Red Bull Arena for the Red Bulls playoff wild card game vs Charlotte.

Would be nice to see them score first tonight, they are due!

LETS GO DEVILS!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Louskoolaid89

Nico Hischier

Nov 22, 2017
I don't but I have an empty slot and considering your the only game tonight I was going to pick him up for a day lol
Pick him up. I don’t think this will be a close game. I could see either team dominating. Caps seem to have the devils number in recent years and they could finally get it going tonight while the devils make their rookie goalie look like an all star. But the caps just look so awful to start the season while Jack Hughes has been dominating. If the devils actually show up and play a solid full game, it should be at most 2 ga for Schmid.

D3vilsH0ck3y

Jun 10, 2013
Also will be heading to game tonight. Normally fear the Caps but they are awful this year (and foreseeable future) and as slow as it gets. We should be like sharks in the water and just completely out skate them all night. Let's keep the good times rolling boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad