GDT: New Jersey Devils vs Montreal Canadiens- 7:00pm EST SN, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hab-a-maniac

Sep 28, 2003
Toronto via Calgary!
Visit site
They cannot hit the net if their lives depended on it. They should put one grand in a giant pot for every shot missed. Then give me the pot.

It's not far off from our playoff showing. It was enough vs. Ottawa only because of Price and because the Sens were too loyal to Hammond who got them there when Anderson had the better playoff resume AND has always had our number in big games. If Andy started that whole series we're out in 7. It all righted itself when we owned possession, territorial advantage and shots (even chances) but our poor shooting percentage/execution and special teams sunk us against Tampa. We made Bishop look like Hasek or Roy. As usual.

We only got to an OT in game 1 of that series cause Bishop allowed a terrible softy to Patches (karma got revenge with Johnson's goal with under a second left in Game 3). So none of this surprises me. Gradually, Therrien has taken the exuberance out of our offensive attack and once October of this season was done he got his claws in to nullify what we'd been building as a unit. Injuries made him retreat more into conservatism.

Finch

Mar 16, 2015
Gonna get destroyed our next couple games if we keep playing like this

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Yeah. Why try to score goals? What was he thinking?

Yeah, you're right. Who cares if it's going to dissallowed....he still can add this in his goal column. It's not like he could have waited till it goes lower....I mean nobody does that in the league.

void

Jan 5, 2006
Watching old people playing bocce would probably be more entertaining than this garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad