GDT: New Jersey Devils vs Montreal Canadiens- 7:00pm EST SN, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

CristianoRonaldo

Apr 7, 2014
In your head
We can't lose 11 games in 1 month for nothing. MT need to go, if we are back on winning track, we will have lost all those games for nothing and I do not accept it.

FisherKing

Feb 27, 2002
New Brunswick
Visit site
My response would have been "I'm an awesome person, I'll also make you look like a decent coach", all while punching my ticket out of town lirl

I recall being outraged when I heard Therrien's "make him a better person" bs on Subban and posted on here that Therrien not only insulted Subban, but his parents as well, and was told I was being melodramatic. Personally, I think Subban should have told Therrien to take a flyin' **** off a rollin' doughnut.

Now we're seeing the results in Subban's play, but I'm probably just being melodramatic. :sarcasm:

Hab-a-maniac

Sep 28, 2003
Toronto via Calgary!
Visit site
God this is against the freakin listless Devils too. Our big names look very lackadaisical right now. Where's the urgency? We look so incapable of taking the game to anyone in a 3rd period. Will MT use "Tired cause of travel" excuse if we lose? Likely. It's like a death march waiting to see when the Devils tie it. And the winner wouldn't be far behind because we apparently can't even get through 60 minutes tied. That 3rd goal isn't gonna be easy with Schneider in net. Sigh, it's the Therrien principle that even with Price all games must come down to protecting a 1 goal lead in the 3rd.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
A game on home ice that will be unforgivable if they blow it...you can't lose against this putrid offense missing one of their Dmen.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
One PP goal
One PK goal

Special units run by assistant-coaches....

5-on-5 play....1-0 for the Devils
That's Therrien department

walsy37

Jul 12, 2006
We can't lose 11 games in 1 month for nothing. MT need to go, if we are back on winning track, we will have lost all those games for nothing and I do not accept it.

Relax, Habs will play passive the rest of the game and give up one with less than 2 minutes left. MT's time has come

CaptainBenn

Sep 8, 2012
I recall being outraged when I heard Therrien's "make him a better person" bs on Subban and posted on here that Therrien not only insulted Subban, but his parents as well, and was told I was being melodramatic. Personally, I think Subban should have told Therrien to take a flyin' **** off a rollin' doughnut.

Now we're seeing the results in Subban's play, but I'm probably just being melodramatic. :sarcasm:
he called him a thoroughbred
now he is tamed

Kojo

Nov 22, 2013
Emelin looks injured, and we have a good record when he seem injured.

lou4gehrig

Bedard 2023
Aug 2, 2005
Its so painful watching this team try to score goals. I guess if we hold teams to 1.00 GAA we will be a very, very good team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad