GDT: New Jersey Devils vs. Anaheim Ducks 7:00 PM MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

njdevsfn95

Help JJJ, Sprite.
Jul 30, 2006
With the conclusion of this game, not only will we have lost 5 games straight but we havent had a lead in any. Gotta go back 6 games to find our last lead.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I don't even wanna look to see how many minutes Zubrus has tonight.

What an abomination.

R8Devs

1-5-6-12
Nov 20, 2010
New Jersey
Does Elias just get a permanent pass from this board? He ****in sucks. I'm sorry, I loved him years ago but man is he done.

because he's 38 years old, 3rd most points on the team, one year left on his contract, and is always injured this season so I don't blame him for a bad season. not expecting that much. and he has to play with gionta and zubrus right now.

zajac is the highest paid player on the team and has 5 years left on his contract and gets the most PP time but yet is 7th on the team in scoring.

HughJazz3dg

Jun 27, 2011
Does Elias just get a permanent pass from this board? He ****in sucks. I'm sorry, I loved him years ago but man is he done.

I thought Patty has done fairly well this game. Sure, not Patty well, but the man is facing the toughest line consistently and keeping it in the other teams zone.

While I'd love to see more offense, when you're put on a like with Zubrus and Gionta, I think you know you're trying to limit the other teams chances rather than create your own.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
LOL BONE DUST!

He'll be back next year now.:help:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad