Status
Not open for further replies.

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore

win for rick and morty

Win for Britney :drool:

Haha almost forgot about these till the Devils page posted about it, some updated ones.

904e65i.jpg

IObPxvF.jpg

qe5ioLf.png

nxOL1C5.jpg

That last one is :biglaugh:

Reactions: OmNomNom and JK3

haak84

Oct 18, 2017
Lol what? Kinkaid has looked worse than Lack did at any point in his start against the Bruins haha.

lol no, not on second goal.

plus the devils looked amazing in front of lack compared to how they played against the blue jackets. the team game was night and day. not sure lack faced many (if any) odd man rushes.

5vs5 ES shots

Lack
shotLoc-2017020857-BOS-EV.png

Kinkaid
shotLoc-2017020848-CBJ-EV.png

Last edited:

135ace

Mar 18, 2015
I need to start betting the over in each of these games with Kincaid in net. I don't know if he's capable of letting in less than 4 goals in a game. He's been absolute garbage all season.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
I need to start betting the over in each of these games with Kincaid in net. I don't know if he's capable of letting in less than 4 goals in a game. He's been absolute garbage all season.

only 'major' bet ive made on the team was 50 bucks at 30-1 before the '12 season…….

….so close

135ace

Mar 18, 2015
only 'major' bet ive made on the team was 50 bucks at 30-1 before the '12 season…….

….so close

Hah, that's great. I actually bet that season too ($500), but I sold my ticket to a buddy for $3k when we were made it to the conference finals. Should have waited until the SCF as he would have probably given me double that.

bobilly45

Jan 1, 2013
You do realize he's let in less than 4 this season right? Some being for wins, some for losses...

HischieR13

Mar 16, 2009
Strong Island

….so close

The Islanders have an absurd amount of games that have gone over. You would be winning serious money if you took the over every night.
(36-18-3) on the season. O/U

RNCDevil

Jun 21, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Dano, I don't think it's an effort thing. These guys have generally played hard all year. The defense tends to get scrambly and several forwards (I'm look at you Drew) have a total inability to finish (I hope I'm a jinx here). Good luck boys. Bring it!

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
He got lit up in Bingo on Sunday so he shouldn’t inspire confidence.

Well, no one does, but he at least looked relatively composed in net in the little play time he got. But yeah, no one and nothing on this team inspires any confidence atm.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
He got lit up in Bingo on Sunday so he shouldn’t inspire confidence.

That defense doesn't do any goalies any favors.

I don't think Appleby is anywhere near Kinkaid/Lack's level, but I feel like teams have figured those two out. I'd like to see the Devils give him a shot if Kinkaid doesn't rebound tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad