Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
New Jersey Devils vs Philadelphia Flyers
Tuesday, February 13th, 7:00PM

Wells Fargo Center

*Lineup TBD*

So things haven’t gone well lately...
115866.gif

Things are also getting a little toxic around here...
837211.gif

A lot of crazy fan on fan violence...
891015.gif

We just need to settle down with a Devil’s win and a snack...
1179428.gif

So please Devils...

giphy.gif

Now back to some interdimensional cable...
ngqweUW.gif

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I’m cranky, I didn’t sleep enough and my post-work nap will be cut short to watch this game.

I’m gonna be extra cranky if we lose this one, and I’m gonna be even more cranky with the next soft goal that I see going past either of these two shitheads.

And then another part of me is moving towards being indifferent.

Reactions: vtdevils2k

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
good luck to all of you who are gonna watch this. not this guy. **** that.
I’m gonna watch until the end of the season. Even if I become indifferent and even if I just don’t wanna watch. I always do. And I’ll still be at the game in Tampa this weekend and Patty night the weekend after.

Not going to Sunrise this year though. Too long of a drive, we never win there, I just can’t take going there anymore. That was decided a year ago though. I think if we had been rolling the last month, I might have considered getting a ticket and taking the 4 hour drive.

Reactions: Colin226

Bologna 1

Aug 5, 2006
I’m gonna watch until the end of the season. Even if I become indifferent and even if I just don’t wanna watch. I always do. And I’ll still be at the game in Tampa this weekend and Patty night the weekend after.

Not going to Sunrise this year though. Too long of a drive, we never win there, I just can’t take going there anymore. That was decided a year ago though. I think if we had been rolling the last month, I might have considered getting a ticket and taking the 4 hour drive.

i have no doubt i'll watch again soon. but i just need to get away from the frustration. until they get their shit together, if that happens.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Hopefully they win tonight and could start a nice streak. Hope so because I am going on vacation tomorrow and will be in attendance at the game in Tampa on Saturday.

JUST FREAKING WIN.

bobilly45

Jan 1, 2013
I'm not saying that it's a must win..... but it's a must win.
The whole week is a must win
Imo, if they say cory won't start skating till next week, he prob won't be ready untill next weekend at the earliest.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Well, shit.

So:

Hall-Hischier-Bratt
Wood-Zacha-Palmieri
Noesen-Zajac-Stafford
Hayes-Coleman-Lappin?

I assume Coleman is going to have to take over the 4th line C role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->