Prospect Info: New Jersey Devils Draft Simon Nemec, 2nd Overall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
I'd rather keep him down there 2 or 3 months and playing on the PK, unless an injury happens. The Smith and/or Miller would have to be a dumpster fire for me to make the change sooner.
If Nico will return, I believe with some time Nico and Jack will cover up some of Smith/Miller mistakes. I want Nemec badly, I even okay to give him a couple of games to taste NHL sock, but I would give him all the hardest minutes in AHL for the next 2-4 month and than try him as a regular in NHL. That's where are my thoughts now.
If we can't hide bad third pair defenseman, our problems are more huge than problematic third pair defenseman.

Reactions: My3Sons

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
I'd rather keep him down there 2 or 3 months and playing on the PK, unless an injury happens. The Smith and/or Miller would have to be a dumpster fire for me to make the change sooner.
Nemec has played a whole lot of PK last season in Utica. He barely got PP time to focus more on the PK, I'm sure he'd hold his own with the big club.

Reactions: Nubmer6

Sheros expletives

Jan 9, 2014
If Nico will return, I believe with some time Nico and Jack will cover up some of Smith/Miller mistakes. I want Nemec badly, I even okay to give him a couple of games to taste NHL sock, but I would give him all the hardest minutes in AHL for the next 2-4 month and than try him as a regular in NHL. That's where are my thoughts now.
If we can't hide bad third pair defenseman, our problems are more huge than problematic third pair defenseman.
Hmm

Reactions: My3Sons and Guadana
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad