Brian Lashoff Jakub Kindl

Goaltender

Jimmy Howard

Let's try to stop the bleeding a bit tonight, but most likely it'll continue

giphy.gif

tumblr_inline_neej0dtcBJ1r79k32.gif

Basically how the season's been going

B0rYrTtIgAA4d8B.jpg:large

But let's try to lighten up it's Friday!

tumblr_inline_nebq2f3XyE1r79k32.gif

And Let's Go Devils!!

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
So grit

Much Tootoo

Such poopoo

Wow

Last edited:

ajdevjet

we got 3
Aug 20, 2013
In your face !
we lost two one goal games against one of the NHL's best without 2 of our top 6 on Tuesday and without 3 of our top 6 last night and it's 13 games into the season yet we suk again....this place is the best :sarcasm:

Tundra

Oct 20, 2005
we lost two one goal games against one of the NHL's best without 2 of our top 6 on Tuesday and without 3 of our top 6 last night and it's 13 games into the season yet we suk again....this place is the best :sarcasm:

They looked relatively bad against the jets, stars and columbus with many of those players. Do you watch the games? This is not an overreaction by any stretch.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011

The final score of last nights game was skewed. We should have been shutout again.

Game probably should have ended 4-1.

It was not a pretty game by any means. Just saying.

vtdevils2k

"Lets Go Baby!"
Dec 16, 2013
Virginia
They looked relatively bad against the jets, stars and columbus with many of those players. Do you watch the games? This is not an overreaction by any stretch.

Thank you. This isn't just a one or two game thing. Jagr himself, who I personally consider the leader/voice of the team at least to the media, keeps saying they aren't playing well and against the good teams, they won't get away with it like they did the Jets. Clearly he was right.

Tundra

Oct 20, 2005
So play him all 82? There needs to be some ability to see the big picture.

I have a feeling that this order to play Cory night in and night out is coming from above. It smells like Lou especially after he gave out the big contract.

ajdevjet

we got 3
Aug 20, 2013
In your face !

jets =win
jackets=win
stars= 1 pt

Its all about points, this isnt college football no "style" points are awarded here.

I've watched every game since 1986 and I nor the Devils should start to panic only 13 games into the season. We need Hvlat and Camy back

GhostofKenKlee

should have but it didnt, we still had a pulse and didnt quit....just sayin

That Tarasenko goal was a backbreaker as was Brunner taking that penalty after they scored. I do like the fight, but too bad for us there is no column for moral victories.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
I know I'm a bit late but I just watched the day in the life video with Sal. He seems like such a genuinely nice guy, and it's a shame his tangibles aren't up to par with the intangibles he brings. Also, maybe part of the problem is what he said in the beginning "I'm such a morning person." That might explain why he's not doing as good, by the time it's game time he's already looking forward to tomorrow morning! Have the games at 7am and he'd be a beast :laugh:

Tundra

Oct 20, 2005
jets =win
jackets=win
stars= 1 pt

Its all about points, this isnt college football no "style" points are awarded here.

I've watched every game since 1986 and I nor the Devils should start to panic only 13 games into the season. We need Hvlat and Camy back

But do you really think that they were the better team in those particular games? You can't expect Cory Schneider to stand on his head and steal many points over the duration of the entire schedule. It's just not realistic. This team gets outplayed more often than not and it's going to get worse.

ajdevjet

we got 3
Aug 20, 2013
In your face !
But do you really think that they were the better team in those particular games? You can't expect Cory Schneider to stand on his head and steal many points over the duration of the entire schedule. It's just not realistic. This team gets outplayed more often than not and it's going to get worse.

all about those points kid , thats all that matters right now. Can we judge this team when our full line up plays for more than 5 games ???????? holy $hit the doom and gloom here is like Im on the jets (football) forum.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad