Speculation: New Head Coach starting 2020/2021 Season

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Jones stats actually did improve quite a bit after BB. Might have been roster who posted the stats but they were fairly significant if you threw out the very first game BB coached before Jones was sent away to meditate with Nabby.

It has been me every time. He took his season average from .891 to 8.96. And just in games that boughner coached he finished with a .906%. But if you do not count the rangers game, boughners 1st game after being promoted and with no practice time, the save % goes to .912.

Reactions: Sandisfan and Erep

Doctor Soraluce

Sep 28, 2017
It has been me every time. He took his season average from .891 to 8.96. And just in games that boughner coached he finished with a .906%. But if you do not count the rangers game, boughners 1st game after being promoted and with no practice time, the save % goes to .912.
Oh cool. Sorry man, rooster normal posts all the stat stuff. :) So yeah, as you have shown, he might not be the worst goalie in the league.

STL Shark

Mar 6, 2013
Jones stats actually did improve quite a bit after BB. Might have been roster who posted the stats but they were fairly significant if you threw out the very first game BB coached before Jones was sent away to meditate with Nabby.
Jones was an .891 under Deboer and .906 under Boughner. Dell was a .892 under Deboer and a .915 under Boughner.

Edit: Late to the party here as Barrie already responded.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Doctor Soraluce

Sep 28, 2017
Jones was an .891 under Deboer and .906 under Boughner. Dell was a .892 under Deboer and a .915 under Boughner.

Edit: Late to the party here as Barrie already responded.
Or as Barrie said really a .912. That's a 21 point increase and puts him in at least the average range. Still not worth his salary IMO but at least with that number he's not the black hole of the team and they can win games if they can get some goal scorers/ playmakers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandisfan

Doctor Soraluce

Sep 28, 2017
I think regardless of who becomes the HC, Nabby at least has proven to be worth keeping with the big club to work with the goalies.

I’m not saying he’s a magic man for making Jones go from hall of terrible to just not good but he is a magic man and I think he may be able to fix Jones given enough time.
I'm hoping whatever was making him move awkwardly will have had time to heal with all this time off. He directly looked like he had a hitch in his slides like maybe a groin problem or something.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad