New Flames Alternate Confirmed

Nordberg

Sep 22, 2009
Landskrona
NSH have great jerseys. The Minny aways are amazing, but their home jerseys have an awful color combination. Their alternates are great in every way except the trashy baseball wordmark.

Man can teams stop with the baseball wordmark garbage already. :shakehead

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Flames twitter just posted another tease, anyone wanna throw it up? I'm on mobile

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
Flames twitter just posted another tease, anyone wanna throw it up? I'm on mobile

BXh6f2OCIAEDELk.jpg

Sean Monahan

JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED
Nov 25, 2011
Murrica
that's really disappointing if it's actually like the EA leak

more disappointing to learn that we're not going with our "old" alternates as our regulars.

Oilers kinda looked more revalent after their switch a few years ago

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
that's really disappointing if it's actually like the EA leak

more disappointing to learn that we're not going with our "old" alternates as our regulars.

Oilers kinda looked more revalent after their switch a few years ago
With the exception of the wordmark the leaked 3rds are actually quite nice and the new shoulder patch is a thing of beauty. I am not a fan of the wordmark personally but it could lay the groundwork for some nice jerseys in the future if the change the logo on it. Quite honestly if they put a white C (with yellow and black outlines) and it's a thing of beauty.

Aug 3, 2010
I feel the standalone sweater is underwhelming, but like the Heritage Classic Ronald McDonald throwbacks, I want to see what they'll look like as a set on the ice. The throwbacks looked pretty good on the ice IMO, but are a pretty big eyesore just by themselves.

Edit - the best part of the sweater is definitely the shoulder patches.

Last edited:

Nordberg

Sep 22, 2009
Landskrona
I feel the standalone sweater is underwhelming, but like the Heritage Classic Ronald McDonald throwbacks, I want to see what they'll look like as a set on the ice. The throwbacks looked pretty good on the ice IMO, but are a pretty big eyesore just by themselves.
You're right, but there's no getting around the fact that the logo with the wordmark is just utter manure. What were they thinking with that one?

Aug 3, 2010
BXm9l3rCQAASsD0.jpg:large

MacGrattan is one freaky hobo-looking dude while Backlund has his best Orlando Bloom impression going on.

Orlando_Bloom_at_Venice_Festival.jpg

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria

Yeah, when the jerseys were first leaked, my biggest issue with them was that they clashed horribly with the shorts and socks. I thought that they probably only had the jerseys at that point. I'm interested to see how the full ensemble looks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad