New Flames Alternate Confirmed

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
LOVE EM

When can I buy WHEN WHEN

Now, part of the reason they waited so long was so they could roll em out and have merchandise ready to go.. I haven't checked but that's what they said on the vids, I wanna order one ASAP, not sure who to get though!

HighLifeMan

#SnowyStrong
Feb 26, 2009
I like them more than our current home jersey, but less than the retro's.

People always overanalyze and overreact to new uniforms. I can certainly live with it, and will probably end up buying one.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010

People always overanalyze and overreact to new uniforms. I can certainly live with it, and will probably end up buying one.

Agree. I didn't like the nhl14 leaks, but actually seeing them on players, they look sharp. I think they're gonna look fantastic on ice. And like I said, from seeing some of the other ideas, it could be a lot worst

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria

For $100, buying one seems like a pretty big over-reaction. :laugh:

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
Other than a money making scheme, is there another reason for alternate jerseys? I've never understood them. It is usually the teams with amateurish primary uniforms that use third jerseys so I guess the answer to my question is they are meant to inject some excitement occasionally. This plan doesn't work however, when the third jersey is as bland and poor as this new Flames one.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I've come to agree. If they don't go with the retros, I only hope we get a nice clean design. No stupid piping and no more V-shapes. No black jerseys either.

Our home and away jerseys were good with the retro thirds, but I think this new alternate (if it's here to stay) kind of makes them redundant.

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
Yeah. They would have been so much better. The actual design of the jersey looked quite good in the photos but that crest is just...

The more I think about it, eventually the vector for the shoulder patch will leak or be recreated, I don't think it would be impossible to find a company to get it made into the crest for you.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad