Oct 19, 2006
It’s not blacked out for me.
upload_2021-9-26_20-14-27.png

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
How do you check for blackouts? I'm in a weird are of NJ that is either both or just PA/NY depending on the sport.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
For those with Apple TV you should be able to view four games at once on your TV screen... I don’t have one but I believe that’s a thing.

For those that don’t have an Apple TV maybe get one if you’re into that kind of thing.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
the same thing would apply with it’s a out of market subscription, I can’t believe Flyers black out of north nj

Center Ice works fine for the Flyers, had it for 4 years now. It's insane the TV service does not black out but the internet one does. Just desperately trying to avoid smacking down nearly $200 for it again. Particularly unjustifiable though, since the combo of national games and NJD/NYR/NYI matchups mean I only need it for about 45-50 games per year.

I make up for it by watching an ungodly amount of West Coast games though. Second shift.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Bigb47

Dec 5, 2016
Hulu does have nbc sports philly
Ended up just resigning up for Hulu, oh and paying the extra ten for the amazing option to add “advanced dvr” I can now record games AND fast forward through the commercials! What a deal, haha I remember 10 plus years ago first getting Comcast cable and the box and that being a basic function. I unfortunately have to record quite a bit of games and nothing worse then commercials on a game that’s over already…lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad