THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
I believe.
71U9iDvwjIL._SY606_.jpg

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
If they skate to the ice on the first away game in JERKS jerseys, or jerkseys, and this version is just a deceptive proof of concept to now get extra round of headlines from irking out the traditionalists...

Because when they air the jerkseys, no one whatsoever will care anything of the diagonal, except to maybe acknowledge that it sure was a jerk move.

Post this plan to Dundo, and tell him he can say it was all his. There's still time to fix them.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
If they skate to the ice on the first away game in JERKS jerseys, or jerkseys, and this version is just a deceptive proof of concept to now get extra round of headlines from irking out the traditionalists...

Because when they air the jerkseys, no one whatsoever will care anything of the diagonal, except to maybe acknowledge that it sure was a jerk move.

Post this plan to Dundo, and tell him he can say it was all his. There's still time to fix them.
I wonder if we have to officially bring in the Jerks moniker to our official NHL sanctioned brand before we can use it on a uniform.

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008
Someone on another post said we could have used CAROLINA. I think I would have liked that better than Canes at least, tho I dislike lettering in general.

I agree with this. Partly because it's a road jersey and that's the tradition, and partly because "CANES" is not our team name.

The more I have thought about this, the more I am coming around to liking them. I still have a few issues with them (still wish the wordmark was black) but I am starting to see how these are the perfect set for us.

Fourth Stage of Dundon.

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
Well at least judging from Twitter the players like them so what we think probably doesn't matter anyway.

Still a shade disappointed that it wasn't Williams modeling them to come with the rare double whammy announcement.
On which twitter? NHLCanes?

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC

Jerks jerseys in the pregame skate, then change to Canes jerseys for puck drop. Crowds would go apeshit. They'd be selling that damned jersey in away arenas.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad