Bunch of Jurcos

The poster formally known as Hedley
Feb 24, 2016
giphy.gif

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
I'm torn. On the one hand, even though a lot of little clues fit it being Williams, it could easily just be some rando. It would also rob us of being in the news two separate times to tie in Williams to the jersey reveal.

On the other hand, this franchise and Williams get it at this point, so it might just be.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
The flag looks like its on the shoulder I think. Freeze the video and it shows the split at the top of the second flag, but it's facing to the right of the screen. If it was the chest logo it would be pointed up, not right.

Also notice they are using the oval hurricane logo as the graphic at the beginning of the video. This kind of dismisses the theory that they would go with the flags as the new primary logo and ditch the oval together.

So I'm thinking white jersey, similar stripe motif as the reds, oval logo on the chest, flags on the shoulders, Willy announces return

vorbis

bunch of likes
Feb 9, 2013
YTZ
I admire the internet sleuthing related to microscopic details of that video and part of me wants to say that's ridiculous.

but at the same time, it's just the sort of thing a guy who cobbled together dozens of storm surges would think up to announce he was returning for another season. the avatars on the Most Liked Users page spell out "W I L L I A M S 1 4" on this one.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Fairy Tail reference or no, idk if I can like your post yet
Just referring to the steady release of news from the organization all year to keep the Canes relevant. The timing seems just right after all of the GM hoopla.

"Just as they start to pay attention to another team...DRIP! More Canes news."

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC
You're not kidding there. This looks like a return to the reds and whites matching (mostly) and an update of the shoulder patch. And if that's the case count me in.

Agreed. If the whites match last season's reds, I think that will be a good set. Black primary home, white (red compliment) away, red alternate with occasional use at home and on the road.

Much more logical than a 3rd chest logo.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad