NBA Nets suspend Kyrie Irving for at least 5 games

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
The world will never be a utopia. All of this grandstanding is just that. Racism is here to stay no matter what people do. You can just go on living your life and not be worried about it OR be so offended and waste energy trying to "do the right thing" which in the end will amount to nothing because everything is questionable. Tomorrow always brings a new fad people can get angry with or accept as the greatest thing ever.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Penalty seems onerous for posting a link on the internet. Streisand effect in play.

He supports and is sharing a widely known anti-sematic book/film which is more than just "Posting link' not to mention the Alex Jones stuff and then his actions in press conference and 2nd interview including his statement about Holocaust

Also, the film he is promoting pushed that Holocaust was lie among other nonsense

Irving can go f*** himself

Reactions: Bocephus86

DuklaNation

Aug 26, 2004
He supports and is sharing a widely known anti-sematic book/film which is more than just "Posting link' not to mention the Alex Jones stuff and then his actions in press conference and 2nd interview including his statement about Holocaust

Also, the film he is promoting pushed that Holocaust was lie among other nonsense

My point is, you're attracting more attention to this movie than would have occurred if everyone had just ignored it.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street

I guess slavery could have been avoided too then :facepalm:

jcs0218

Apr 20, 2018
Kyrie Irving has approached, or even exceeded, Antonio Brown territory.

And that is VERY DIFFICULT to do.

Sep 19, 2008

f*** you Lebron. He should not be able to play. He has shown no remorse for his hateful speech.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
"hate is okay if it's one of my boys, but god forbid anyone else does it"

Nah, Bron. That's not how that works. If Kyrie apologized in front of the media instead of going on that unhinged tangent, he would still be playing. He's not sorry. You know it, i know it, the Nets know it.

If the ADL was appalled enough to refuse his donation that's how you know he isn't geniune.

Reactions: Big Poppa Puck

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
"hate is okay if it's one of my boys, but god forbid anyone else does it"

Nah, Bron. That's not how that works. If Kyrie apologized in front of the media instead of going on that unhinged tangent, he would still be playing. He's not sorry. You know it, i know it, the Nets know it.

If the ADL was appalled enough to refuse his donation that's how you know he isn't geniune.
they didn't refuse it. Greenblatt accepted the money without meeting Kyrie and then gave it back when Kyrie came out with his fauxpology

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
As part of the conditions for his return, Irving will play the remaining games this season wearing a yarmulke

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Irving has long been a colossal idiot but I must say I don't see how those can be the standards for his return.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad