NBA Nets suspend Kyrie Irving for at least 5 games

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
so is he suspended indefinitely? that's what the tweet makes it sound like

Transplanted Caper

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2003
Kyrie really is just a piece of shit. A smug, selfish, rich, jackass who is ignorant and doesn't care that he is, or about the feelings of others. It doesn't require a forensic audit. We don't need to break it down and try and figure out where, or when, it happened. Some people are just pieces of shit. He's one of them.

jcs0218

Apr 20, 2018
There is freedom of speech and then there is hate speech.

Kyrie clearly crossed the line separating the two.

Reactions: EpochLink

Mongo

Mongo likes candy!
Nov 27, 2008
Vermont
I wish someone could shoot this dumbass into space. He’ll get a first hand look at a round earth and then he’ll get a chance to die from the lack of oxygen. Dude is scum and should never be seen from again.

jcs0218

Apr 20, 2018
Kyrie really is just a piece of shit. A smug, selfish, rich, jackass who is ignorant and doesn't care that he is, or about the feelings of others. It doesn't require a forensic audit. We don't need to break it down and try and figure out where, or when, it happened. Some people are just pieces of shit. He's one of them.
I think I am about to rank him ahead of Antonio Brown for the championship belt given to the biggest meat-head in sports.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
The interview in question that finally got the Nets to respond;

Appalling lack of self-awareness. First claims he can't be anti-semetic because he's a child of Israel and then basically blames the Jewish community for the holocaust by saying "it could have been avoided"

A refusal to apologize as well.

jcs0218

Apr 20, 2018
I wish someone could shoot this dumbass into space. He’ll get a first hand look at a round earth and then he’ll get a chance to die from the lack of oxygen. Dude is scum and should never be seen from again.
The "flat Earth conspiracy theories" are so stupid, because what would any government or NASA or any elitist group have to gain by lying about the Earth being round?

Generally for any conspiracy theory to have any intrigue or possibility of being true, there must be some gain to be had for lying to the rest of society.

For example, "the moon landings were faked". I don't believe in this conspiracy theory. But at least the USA government would have much to gain by faking the moon landings, because an event such as the moon landing would demoralize the Soviets (who were in direct competition with the USA at the time).

Or all of the JFK assassination conspiracy theories. In each theory, you can find things that any prospective guilty party (CIA, Mafia, Cubans, Soviets, Lyndon Johnson, the defense/arms industry, etc.) would have to gain by JFK being assassinated.

With flat-Earth conspiracy theory though, what is the gain when you lie about that? I have never understood the gain, so I have never given it any credibility at all.

Reactions: Tryamw

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
The "flat Earth conspiracy theories" are so stupid, because what would any government or NASA or any elitist group have to gain by lying about the Earth being round?

Generally for any conspiracy theory to have any intrigue or possibility of being true, there must be some gain to be had for lying to the rest of society.

For example, "the moon landings were faked". I don't believe in this conspiracy theory. But at least the USA government would have much to gain by faking the moon landings, because an event such as the moon landing would demoralize the Soviets (who were in direct competition with the USA at the time).

Or all of the JFK assassination conspiracy theories. In each theory, you can find things that a guilty party (CIA, Mafia, Cubans, Soviets, Lyndon Johnson, the defense/arms industry, etc.) would have to gain by JFK being assassinated.

With flat-Earth conspiracy theory though, what is the gain when you lie about that? I have never understood the gain, so I have never given it any credibility at all.
Control over the masses, i guess? brainwash people into believing anything you tell them is a favorite excuse of flat earthers.

Even the moon landing thing can easily be debunked by similar logic you used. The US WOULD have reason to fake such a thing. But do these people seriously not believe the Soviets wouldn't have blown the whistle on it with the amount of espionage going on during that period?

"They're all in on it, man" even though these two nations were a misunderstanding away from turning the planet into an uninhabitable wasteland? Yeah, okay sure.

Basically what i'm getting at it is conspiracy theorists generally can't be reasoned with.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY

Or all of the JFK assassination conspiracy theories. In each theory, you can find things that any prospective guilty party (CIA, Mafia, Cubans, Soviets, Lyndon Johnson, the defense/arms industry, etc.) would have to gain by JFK being assassinated.

Clearly you’re deceived by Big Globe as well. They truly control everything.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad