NBA Nets suspend Kyrie Irving for at least 5 games

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Kyrie and Kanye are the same person, only 1 can shoot a basketball and the other can make music.

No, I don't buy or wear anything Nike as a personal choice. And I do boycott any products that I possibly can created by companies complicit in these atrocities worldwide. Is it 100% possible? No, but people can at least try. Nike is the incredibly easy one to boycott and call out, too. Bunch of hypocrites running that company making a decision like this.

I don't disagree that Kyrie at this moment is off his rocker and is making some real questionable, controversial decisions. However, I just find it laughable that Nike of all companies wants to "do the right thing" here when it comes to anti-semitism but will happily turn the other cheek when it comes to forced labour sweatshops.
It’s the ol’ ‘point the finger outwards so no one notices what I’m doing’ by Nike. Trying to maintain image while doing what it wants behind the scenes. It’s like upper management at just about every single job lol.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
so is he still suspended? it says he's not playing tomorrow which will be his 7th game but he already met with tsai and silver

they might as well just announce he's suspended indefinitely

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2