Value of: Necas

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC
6 million in caproom does
If you mean from what they currently have available next year, Necas was only $3M.

If you are projecting salaries for next year, where are you finding a young wing capable of 70 points for $6M to replace Necas?

If they need cap space to make the other forwards work, the easiest solution is gaining $4M in cap space by buying out Kotkaniemi.

Reactions: zman77 and DaveG

DiglettDangles

Feb 15, 2020
Montreal
Barf. Not for all of the cheese curds and maple syrup in QC is that deal happening.
Pardon my impertinence, but I love to put numbers on these colourful refusals.

From the OEC World website: https://oec.world/en/profile/bilateral-product/maple-sugar-and-maple-syrup/reporter/usa

"In 2022, United States imported $293M in Maple sugar and maple syrup, mainly from Canada ($293M), United Arab Emirates ($81.7k), Italy ($31.7k), United Kingdom ($30k), and Chinese Taipei ($29.6k)."

Note 1: UAE??? Italy???
Note 2: Quebec produces ~90% of Canadian maple syrup, so let's say $264M. That's a quarter of a NHL franchise's worth, in one year, not too shabby :naughty:
Note 3: It seems the cheese exports from Canada to USA are only up to ~$75k (via trademap.org).

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
Pardon my impertinence, but I love to put numbers on these colourful refusals.

From the OEC World website: https://oec.world/en/profile/bilateral-product/maple-sugar-and-maple-syrup/reporter/usa

"In 2022, United States imported $293M in Maple sugar and maple syrup, mainly from Canada ($293M), United Arab Emirates ($81.7k), Italy ($31.7k), United Kingdom ($30k), and Chinese Taipei ($29.6k)."

Note 1: UAE??? Italy???
Note 2: Quebec produces ~90% of Canadian maple syrup, so let's say $264M. That's a quarter of a NHL franchise's worth, in one year, not too shabby :naughty:
Note 3: It seems the cheese exports from Canada to USA are only up to ~$75k (via trademap.org).
I think I was quite clear in my initial response. The Necas Nectar is not available for all the cheese curds and maple syrup in QC. I stand by that. Now if we bring smoked meat into the conversation I am reasonable man so I am willing to listen.

Reactions: zman77 and DaveG

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
I think I was quite clear in my initial response. The Necas Nectar is not available for all the cheese curds and maple syrup in QC. I stand by that. Now if we bring smoked meat into the conversation I am reasonable man so I am willing to listen.
Smoked meat? Well, that certainly brings the Leafs' Core 4 into play doesn't it

:sarcasm:

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
Ask for some bagels while you’re at it.
Pass on the bagels. Unless they are fresh out of the oven MTL bagels are trash after about 20 min. You would think the QC hockey players would be a lot better since they can use those as hockey pucks year round. I will take the fluffier NYC/Toronto style bagels thank you.

Now if we want to get into some QC beers then that is worth a conversation and maybe adding a mid round pick to the offer.

Reactions: zman77

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad