Post-Game Talk: {NCAA} Wisconsin Eliminated - Caufield with 2G, 1A (Caufield Watch Begins)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomKosto

Oct 17, 2017
Montréal
Well Caufield did two between the leg move in like 6minutes. I love him, he's just trying to do everything by himself in the 2nd.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Assuming he wants to leave. This type of season and loss might make him want to try another shot next year. You never know.

I hope this is sarcastic lol

Cole basically wanted to sign with the habs BEFORE he even ever played a game with Wisconsin lol, he wants to go pro more than anyone ive ever seen honestly

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
I hope this is sarcastic lol

Cole basically wanted to sign with the habs BEFORE he even ever played a game with Wisconsin lol, he wants to go pro more than anyone ive ever seen honestly

You just never know. I doubt it happens but that Harris decision leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

dralaf

Aug 9, 2006
Victo
if I remember correctly, last time the Badgers were trailing by 3 after 2 Granato switched the Caufields for the 3rd ?!?

Reactions: Redux91

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
:laugh: Holy shit. That is unbelievable. What is this hockey program, anyway? Cole will finish his college career by getting beaten by this school no one heard of.

It has produced stars like Matt Read, Zach Whitecloud and Brad Hunt.

EDIT: They were in NCAA III until 1992 where they went to NCAA II. They finally got to the NCAA in 1999. Since then they have one Frozen Four appearance.

Reactions: dinodebino

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
f***ing Bemidgi

200w.gif

Reactions: dinodebino

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
I was thinking Wisconsin is given their inability to win any puck battles. :huh:
One the reasons that B State is ahead in this game is because they are tight defensively, waiting for and capitalizing on mistakes by W Badgers and they are also doing very well on faceoffs.

Reactions: Rapala

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
You just never know. I doubt it happens but that Harris decision leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Lol, screw Harris

Cole is so DITCHING this one horse town itll make that one horse's head spin, he is SOOOO outta there, not even a smidge of concern he goes back

I remember his interview last year about not having a "major" for his studies claiming "honestly, i just want to play hockey, i want my job to be hockey." the whole "staying 4 years to complete a degree" is not even in his mind, he just wants to make it to the SHOW as fast as possible and get this party started

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
I so see his game developing in the NHL, he the type of plyer that will look so much better if he just the finisher and not has to cary the play like a one man crew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad