Post-Game Talk: {NCAA} Wisconsin Eliminated - Caufield with 2G, 1A (Caufield Watch Begins)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I know we have the NCAA Tournament thread, but since this game is televised on RDS and streamed on TSN's website, I thought it would be okay to start a GDT.

Exa3WBQW8A08Q_P

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
I'm not sure if I want Wisconsin to lose to get Caufield earlier or if I want Wisconsin to win and have Caufield be a more decorated player

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Jesker

May 8, 2010
Montreal
I'm not sure if I want Wisconsin to lose to get Caufield earlier or if I want Wisconsin to win and have Caufield be a more decorated player

I want him to win !

Any streams for those poor souls like me who doesn't have cable ?

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Michigan now also out of the tournament because of covid

Yup. Posted it in the NCAA Tournament thread. Because of this withdrawal, Habs prospect Blake Biondi will play in the Midwest Regional Final and will face the winner of North Dakota vs. American International.

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
Wisconsin's in a hole early down 2-0 after 1st period. The boys will really need to pick up the pace in the 2nd period or they'll be going home early.

Being outshot 16-7 just won't cut it.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
There's 2 players on Wisconsin I wouldn't mind drafting, the goalie Cameron Rowe, though we don't really need him. And in the 7th round I would look at Anthony Kehrer #24 on the blueline.

HuGo Burner Acc

Mar 30, 2016
The angel on my shoulder wants Caufield to go all the way. The devil on my other shoulder want him to still score a hattrick but lose and sign his ELC tomorrow

Reactions: Adam Michaels

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
The angel on my shoulder wants Caufield to go all the way. The devil on my other shoulder want him to still score a hattrick but lose and sign his ELC tomorrow

The Devil’s voice is louder after that period. From a Habs standpoint I like this louder voice. I’d love to see him in Laval ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad