Prospect Info: NCAA Tournament March 28-April 13, 2024

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Denver wins in OT. Harris very much involved. He was standing right in front of Hrabal, and was battling with the D so hard refs reviewed to ensure he didn't interfere with Hrabal. He didn't.

3 things I like about Harris: he goes to the front of the net & stays there; he's good defensively, and plays a hard 200 foot game.

He needs to work on his lower body strength. He has the type of game that could make him an effective bottom 6 forward. He's bulldog-ish.

Denver wins 2-1 in 2OT, and move on to Regional Finals.

teamfirst

Oct 28, 2016
Goaly Caron had a very good first for BU, Hutson with an amasing move on his goal

Denver wins in OT. Harris very much involved. He was standing right in front of Hrabal, and was battling with the D so hard refs reviewed to ensure he didn't interfere with Hrabal. He didn't.

3 things I like about Harris: he goes to the front of the net & stays there; he's good defensively, and plays a hard 200 foot game.

He needs to work on his lower body strength. He has the type of game that could make him an effective bottom 6 forward. He's bulldog-ish.

Denver wins 2-1 in 2OT, and move on to Regional Finals.

Was Denver the favorite to win the game

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Goaly Caron had a very good first for BU, Hutson with an amasing move on his goal

Was Denver the favorite to win the game

Oh yeah, Denver is #3 ranked team in the nation. UMass was the last team picked for tournament. It would have been a major upset for UMass to win.

teamfirst

Oct 28, 2016
Oh year, Denver is #3 ranked team in the nation. UMass was the last team picked for tournament. It would have been a major upset for UMass to win.

Thanks, just found the bracket on the NCAA site, BU if they win gonna face the winner of Omaha-Minn who plays later tonight i guess

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Thanks, just found the bracket on the NCAA site, BU if they win gonna face the winner of Omaha-Minn who plays later tonight i guess

Yes, they'll play either Omaha or Minn on Saturday. It's one game elimination. You lose. You're out. If they win on Saturday, they're going to Frozen Four tournament April 11 & 13, which is the same. Single game elimination.

Reactions: teamfirst

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
He definitely has things to improve on, but his "shortcomings" are overblown. Can't wait to see him prove everyone wrong.

Ditto. He's really good at using his body & stick to defend. His stick is always in the right position. He uses it come overtop on opponent's stick so they can't use there's, and effectively uses his lower body strength to get under guys positionally.

He's a really, really smart player.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
3-2. RIT scores with 4 minutes left in 2nd.

Steps out of penalty box, gets break away & scores. It was 4 on 4

BU challenging for off-side.

teamfirst

Oct 28, 2016
Ridiculously close.

4-2. BU scores. Celebrini goal.

Trying to find the teams ranking cant find it but when i look at the scroreboard on the CHN site theres a number beside the teams name like number 2 beside BU, and 3 beside Denver is it their ranking in the NCAA, if so do you happen to know wich teams are 1 and 4, i guess it's BC and Michigan but not sure

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Trying to find the teams ranking cant find it but when i look at the scroreboard on the CHN site theres a number beside the teams name like number 2 beside BU, and 3 beside Denver is it their ranking in the NCAA, if so do you happen to know wich teams are 1 and 4, i guess it's BC and Michigan but not sure

It's not quite like basketball's March Madness. The #10 ranked school is Colorado College and they're not at this tournament.

Basically the top 4 schools are seeded, 1-4. That's 1. Boston College. 2. Boston University. 3. University of Denver. 4. Michigan State.

After that it depends on Conference Championships, and then selection day where they determine who should be added.

The other schools at this tournament are ranked nationally as:

5. North Dakota
6. Minnesota
7. Quinnipiac
8. Maine
9. Wisconsin
11. Michigan
12. Omaha
14. Western Michigan
15. Cornell
16. UMass
19. RIT
Not ranked top 20: Michigan Tech

#13 ranked Providence isn't here. #17 & #18 aren't either. That's New Hampshire & St. Cloud, respectively.

BC gets the lowest ranked school, which is MT
BU gets RIT
Denver UMass
Michigan St. gets W. Michigan

• Love
Reactions: teamfirst

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad