Prospect Info: NCAA Tournament March 28-April 13, 2024

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
One of MT's players tried to decapitate Leonard. That'll be 5 minutes. That led to the brawl.

It might be a 5 on 3 for BC for 2 minutes.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Leonard to Smith to Jellvik...I,m gonna cry. Just close your eyes...and imagine Leonard with us...I hope one day I'll understand.
Yeah I was in the Leonard camp.
If we can't fill that type of role in this draft it's going to hurt.
I'm thinking Iginla but he might even be gone before we pick if the Dmen don't go.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Yeah I was in the Leonard camp.
If we can't fill that type of role in this draft it's going to hurt.
I'm thinking Iginla but he might even be gone before we pick if the Dmen don't go.

Iginla isn't that type of player. He's not the physical specimen that is father was, or plays as driven a 200 foot game as Leonard does.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Yea.... I wanted Leonard so, so badly. I was talking him up all that year. Imagine him with Slafkovsky & Suzuki? Then we draft one of the Ds this year.
Reason why you never go need. Just...never. 'Cause the year after...it's a whole new group. With players coming and going. Now because we went needs last year, we might go needs this year. Instead of just BPA.

To me BPA last year waas Mickhov or Leonard or Benson. Then, at our rank, it's easy to see a d-man being BPA. Imagine a Leonard-Dickinson pairing....I LOVE Iginla. Big time. But I'd prefer that to a Reinbacher-Iginla.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad