Prospect Info: NCAA Tournament March 28-April 13, 2024

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
BC on the PP with less than 8 minutes to go in the 3rd.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Well it's the Davis show. This guy should have a lot of offers.

He's probably going to go higher than some think.
Damn if we only had two picks in the top ten it would solidify a couple of positions of need.
That's what we would have need. Ottawa style. Stutzle and Sanderson. Demidov and Buium. Insane.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
I haven't Harris name once tonight.

So....how many days before Davis signs? And with who....remains to be seen.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Davis had a really solid year & an outstanding tournament for Denver. I wonder if he goes pro this year or if he goes back for a 4th year? He won, so you have to think he goes pro.

Fowler will have another chance next year. Gauthier is probably going pro, but it's doubtful Smith & Perreault do. I'm not sure about Leonard, but he could use another year, too. They should still be a top team.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Davis had a really solid year & an outstanding tournament for Denver. I wonder if he goes pro this year or if he goes back for a 4th year? He won, so you have to think he goes pro.

Fowler will have another chance next year. Gauthier is probably going pro, but it's doubtful Smith & Perreault do. I'm not sure about Leonard, but he could use another year, too. They should still be a top team.

rumors of Smith turning pro, I don't think he should for the same reason I thought Cooley should have waited another year to bulk up a bit more. Smith had an amazing season but man is he small.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Sucks Fowler couldn't get the win - kinda fluky first goal and the second goal was just a nice play all around. Nothing you can do when your team gets 0.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Sucks Fowler couldn't get the win - kinda fluky first goal and the second goal was just a nice play all around. Nothing you can do when your team gets 0.
Also sucks cause half the team will be signing ELCs this summer. He's going in with a weaker squad for sure next year. I'd expect them to be sans Smith, Gauthier, Leonard, Jellvik, and Powell at least. 5 of the top 6 scorers. Outside chance Rangers sign Perreault too making it six of six.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
rumors of Smith turning pro, I don't think he should for the same reason I thought Cooley should have waited another year to bulk up a bit more. Smith had an amazing season but man is he small.

There's no reason for Smith to turn pro. SJS will still be shit next year. I guess if SJS get Celebrini maybe they want all their young players to grow together or something. I guess we'll see.

Caps fans want Leonard to go pro right now, though.

Reactions: montreal

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad