OT: NCAA Thread v8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvis P

U aint nothin but a hound dog cryin all the time
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
I picked Michigan 68 IL 67 to cut the nets down in Indianapolis.

Reactions: JXC

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005
I have some sports book money I need to spend. Does anyone here have a particular underdog or two that you like in the opening round on the moneyline?

Elvis P

Dec 10, 2007
ATL
I can't believe I lost vcash on Tom Izzo losing a play-in game to a PAC-12 team. That's never happened before. Why aren't all the play-in games played with 16 seeds? Except for the Final Four, I went chalk this tourney so hopefully the favorites will win. Got 7 guys in my no effort HF pool. Should be fun.
I'm drafting my first of 2 fantasy bball teams this afternoon. Should be fun. Have a great weekend! :popcorn:

Last edited:

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
And game 1 of the tourny goes to OT because the Gators can't finish

Can't make a FT and don't know how to foul

Elvis P

Dec 10, 2007
ATL
And we have our first bracket buster 5 games in. Also ruined my free $25 parlay bet on DK
As a MI fan I hate OH ST, but I had them in the Final Four. Talk about a bracket buster. At least I don't have to watch my bracket anymore and can just enjoy the tourney.

Reactions: Cody Webster

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Oh No SU

I have them bounced in the round of 32. My only hope now that VTech is out and Tenn getting crushed.

Elvis P

Dec 10, 2007
ATL
The women are getting inferior covid testing, food, gift bags, and workout facilities. Izzo and Geno A. both made dumb comments about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hivemind
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad