College Hockey NCAA Hockey

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine

May 9, 2010
Weymouth
IT also depends on if you have access to the Big Ten Network, it's a premium addition..... NBCSN likely isn''t doing many games either depending on the season with Notre Dame football being a part of the ACC DUE to the pandemic....

Not sure what ND football's temporary affiliation has to do with their hockey TV schedule. I just checked and their next three games are on NBCSN (two this weekend against Ohio State).

Reactions: McGarnagle

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Not sure what ND football's temporary affiliation has to do with their hockey TV schedule. I just checked and their next three games are on NBCSN (two this weekend against Ohio State).
because IT IS inter-related that can be subject to change just as it is here with Hockey East.

Reactions: McGarnagle

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
I'm enjoying college hockey on the tube(watched parts of three games at Buff's last Friday night) but it looks like BU won't play until the new year, oh well. :(

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site
I'm enjoying college hockey on the tube(watched parts of three games at Buff's last Friday night) but it looks like BU won't play until the new year, oh well. :(
NESN has been televising Boston College hockey games. But B.C. Is on Christmas break and won’t return until the second week of Jan.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
527.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad