Prospect Info: NCAA Hockey Prospect Tracker

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
Small detail, but college line charts don't always list the lines in order of 1st to 4th. Sometimes they can be jumbled. Sometimes they list the starting line first, even though it's not actually the 1st line and doesn't get the most TOI.

waltdetroit

Jul 20, 2010
Drafted as an overager and now 5th year at college, do we really have some NHL rights for this guy?

He is 6 months younger than Larkin. Belongs to 2015 class.
Because of COVID, Jack has an extra year of college eligibility and extended DRW rights for a year,,,,my guess

The Red Line

Oct 11, 2010
Buium is off to a really good start... Assist tonight and +4

First 4 Games, 3 assists, +9

Tuomisto also had an assist in the 8-0 Win
I was at the game last night at DU, Tuo looked really solid out there and was such a rock defensively, almost no chances against while he was out there.

Buium was especually noticeable early on in the game and Mazur was all over the ice.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Buium & Tuomisto together... Noted Massive Reach Carter Mazur 2nd Line LW lol

2nd line college players rarely make the NHL, but he's still young. Keep in mind Hirose was a Hobey Baker finalist.

Because of COVID, Jack has an extra year of college eligibility and extended DRW rights for a year,,,,my guess
He missed a season due to injury, and the CBA states the Wings retain his rights for the 4 years of college eligibility. Even if you include last season's 6 COVID games, he's only played 3 seasons.

I don't think it matters though, did he even get a camp invite?

Coach Reggie Dunlop

Jun 9, 2021
Michigan
Are buium and tuo always a defensive pairing in Denver or no? I can’t remember if they are the same shot as defenseman. Either way buiums gotta be to me our most underrated prospect. He’s very offensively minded as a defenseman because he used to play forward and is still coming into his own defensively and his body size.

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
Are buium and tuo a defensive pairing in Denver or no? I can’t remember if they are the same shot as defenseman. Either way buiums gotta be to me our most underrated prospect. He’s very offensively minded as a defenseman because he used to play forward and is still coming into his own defensively and his body size.

They played as a pair in at least one game, not sure about the others.

Buium is a lefty, Tuomisto is a righty.

Coach Reggie Dunlop

Jun 9, 2021
Michigan
They played as a pair in at least one game, not sure about the others.

Buium is a lefty, Tuomisto is a righty.
It’s good that they are getting chemistry as a pairing then, if both were to make the NHL that would be a pretty dang good bottom pairing if they both reach their potential.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad