NBA Off-Season News Thread

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
since 2016-17 he's appeared in 45 games

lmao that’s gotta be a record for “man games lost” with no major injuries involved.

Back then, there was no “inactive” list in the NBA. It was always the injured list. I wonder what fake injuries the Heat would’ve come up with just to keep him on the roster without him being active.

Buck Dancer

Jul 13, 2021
Apparently the Spurs are interested in Simmons but if the asking price is something stupid, like what was asked from GS and Toronto, he can stay in Philly.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
That Rich Paul story is going to be interesting. Sounds like agent kicked player to the curb (lost interest) when player didn't have career year leading into free agency. Not really a good way to endure yourself to future clients but Paul is an agent because he is one of LeBrons boys.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

Looks like Klutch held off long enough to let Morey do his thing and now they’re taking control of the situation.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
**** Simmons.

Maybe if you didn't suck the Sixers wouldn't have thrown you under the bus. 30 million dollars for a guy literally scared to play.

Banish him to Sacramento.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

Looks like Klutch held off long enough to let Morey do his thing and now they’re taking control of the situation.

Yeah, everyone knew he has to go and he cannot start the season here. The situation is just so untenable with not just the team but the fans. I don’t know in my time watching sports that there’s been such a visceral turn on a player, and the Eagles just traded Carson Wentz like 5 months sho

Reactions: Avs_19

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
I think if Simmons was a bigger person the situation might have been salvageable in Philly. But hanging out with his new celebrity girlfriend at Wimbledon and buying a huge mansion in LA made it pretty clear where his interests lie. At this point I'd like to see the Sixers get the best deal possible for him as long as it doesn't involve Maxey or Thybulle. They just need to get this behind them.

Last edited:

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
Simmons is a piece of work man. Philly fans are tough and are what they are but this man got support and benefit of the doubt for years from them and was even defended at every turn when the media would trash him (and The Process). Now after an atrocious playoff serious and finally losing that benefit and being criticized he wants to act like a petulant child about it. Hopefully the Sixers get more than some role players and a few late 1st for him at this point but him and Rich Paul are really screwing Morey here. I'm going to lol when he's traded to Minny or Cleveland instead of LAC or GS.

Speaking of Rich Paul, what slime bag he is for trying to manipulate Maxey out of Philly with Simmons. Made some charities and other organizations cancel events with him because he doesn't want Maxey building a base of taking a liking to city. Simmon's situation is irrelevant to Maxey's. Another butthurt POS. But Silver would never doing anything about it because Paul and LeBron are boys. But he had no problem interfering with Hinkie's strategy of roster building. He's scum too.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad